IGNORED

Highway Pegs- Heel Rests

birin

Anyone added the heel rests to their Kuryakyn highway pegs or other pegs?

Wondered if some models work better than others and if the heel rest really does help make those long trips more comfortable?

Any pictures of these work?

Would a highway floor board work better than a peg with a heel rest ?

Appreciate all feedback!

Anyone added the heel rests to their Kuryakyn highway pegs or other pegs?

Wondered if some models work better than others and if the heel rest really does help make those long trips more comfortable?

Any pictures of these work?

Would a highway floor board work better than a peg with a heel rest ?

Appreciate all feedback!

Yeah I had a set of the Kurkyakyn on the 89 I had and sold. I probably can did up some pictures also. (Maybe)

I didn't see where they helped so much but at the time I was wearing a pair of boots with a pretty good sized heel on them. I actually felt more comfortable without them, it felt more like a stirrup that way. My pegs were also the 3 inch offset ones.

There are several guys on here that use them and I think Freebird has a set on his bike?

Jerry

I had a set of the K-switchblades on my Honda Shadow before I got the Venture. Had home-built forward controls on that bike and the switchblade pegs. I would flip them open when on the open road for longer stretches and get some heel support. Not as good as the floorboards on the Venture, but better than plain pegs, in my opinion.

I still have those pegs (with Honda adapters), as I sold the bike with the original pegs. They're available if you are interested.

Krispy

Great offer. thanks - but I am not sure I am going this route. May look at the "floorboard" highway pegs as a more comfortable option.

Thanks again however for the offer.

I had a set of the K-switchblades on my Honda Shadow before I got the Venture. Had home-built forward controls on that bike and the switchblade pegs. I would flip them open when on the open road for longer stretches and get some heel support. Not as good as the floorboards on the Venture, but better than plain pegs, in my opinion.

I still have those pegs (with Honda adapters), as I sold the bike with the original pegs. They're available if you are interested.

I really like the stirrups too. With them, I get 3 places to comfortably place my feet. The normal resting area on the floorboard. A little forward on the floorboard, with my toes resting on the stirrup. And then fully streched out.

But, it does take a bit getting used to the cramped area when the pegs are up.