IGNORED

Texas Stampede 2009

lonestarmedic

Guest BluesLover

Was supposed to go, got misdirected at the last minute.

Won't happen again! You can count on another one of those Canucks with the funny accents being down there in 09.

Cheers,

Was supposed to go, got misdirected at the last minute.

Won't happen again! You can count on another one of those Canucks with the funny accents being down there in 09.

Cheers,

OK,All you Canucks that come down Food and Beer is on me...Bruce You and Gary have to leave the waitresses alone though! Tom

TENTATIVE Yes, from the "three brothers!"

lol

me and bisquit and snake, that is.

I am going to try to make it to this one, one way or another, regardless of WHERE it is held!

(i haven't got to meet MISS MAGGIE, yet!) it would also be nice to meet some of you old "hairy legged " guys , too!

the hipshot said that!

I might even be able to buy you that drink I promised. You will just have to wake me up just before the event so I can pull the bike out of the cobwebs and actually show up. Momma's bike has been gittin all the attention lately.

I would love to come down for the rally anyone coming from ohio ?:325:

You may send GaryN and Ramblingman or Blueslover a PM..I think they are going to try and make it. They will be coming from Ontario area and some good guys to ride with. Crazy but good guys! Tom

Just as an FYI: The Yamaha dealer in Kerrville is pretty big on the Ventures. The owner rides one if I am not mistaken.

I am sure he will make us a deal on something if we gather in the area.

Looking forward to all of this.

I can second the notion of Kerrville. That's where we stayed a few weeks ago. It is convenient to the Sisters, has hotels, and has decent food too. Those seeking less aggressive riding can ride to Fredericksburg or even SanTone. We started pretty early for the Sisters and still got back at dusk; adding the distance to Fredericksburg would pretty much assure night riding.

You may send GaryN and Ramblingman or Blueslover a PM..I think they are going to try and make it. They will be coming from Ontario area and some good guys to ride with. Crazy but good guys! Tom

Now what did you do to deserve this bruce???? :confused24:

Ian

• 8 months later...

Hey ! Welcome ! Hipshot is just down the street from you and i'm in rockport and Skyking is just down the road from me plus your just a nice ride from the big H where there is a lot of members [ i don't why ? ] i am thinking of getting something together when JerryW comes down in Jan. but maybe we need to something sooner , but rite now it's HOT !

Thom

IF this Texas Stampede doesnt make we are having our Texas meet at Big Bend National Park in November.Some Houston riders are leaving November 12th,I personally will leave 11/13 EARLY from Blanco,Texas ( close to San Antonio,TX) along with some others that are staying the night at my house. Check this link for more info. Not meaning to Hijact this meet but I dont think it will take place this year as some have noted JB has been busy. Here is the link to our Texas Meet in Big Bend. [ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39891]Texas Meet - VentureRider.Org[/ame]