IGNORED

Mantainance day plannig

BIG TOM

JUST SITTING BACK THINKING ABOUT POSTS I SAW LAST YEAR ON MANTAINANCE DAY,AND I BELIEVE THERE IS SOMEONE I'VE GOT TO SUCK UP TO THAT MAKES CHEESECAKES....WHO WOULD THAT BE.? CAN YOU TELL ME WHO THAT IS??.....I BEST START BEHAVING NOW (I THINK) IF I EVER WANT TO SEE ANY OF THAT WONDERFUL DESSERT.. JUST HOPE IT ISN'T ANYONE THAT I'VE BEEN BUSTING THEIR BALOONS TO BADLY...(IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME ..I THINK I'M IN TROUBLE)...IF YOU KNOW WHO THIS WONDERFUL LADY IS THAT MAKES THESE HEAVENLY DESSERTS...PLEASE PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR ME...:innocent-emoticon:

Not only is there Cheesecake , but there are members whom make some mean-azz pies !

Ain't that right there Mini and the Mechanic ! :thumbsup:

BEER30

DOES THAT MEAN I'V GOT TO BE GOOD AGAIN???? I'LL NEVER MAKE IT..I'M IN TROUBLE..JUST HOPE THERE'S A DAIRY QUEEN CLOSE BY..WOOE IS ME...WOOOEEE IS ME.:fnd_(16):

DOES THAT MEAN I'V GOT TO BE GOOD AGAIN???? I'LL NEVER MAKE IT..I'M IN TROUBLE..JUST HOPE THERE'S A DAIRY QUEEN CLOSE BY..WOOE IS ME...WOOOEEE IS ME.:fnd_(16):

I look at it this way . If I cannot charm them , I annoy the heck out of them until they concede ! :stickpoke::stickpoke:

BEER30

It would be a hell of a riot if Lonna didn't make cheesecakes

:yikes:

She'll come on about 3 weeks prior and ask folks what kind they would like to have. Those threads are always interesting, it would also be great to if Vinny and Sam were to bring a certain shell fish again

:whistling:

Hey Tom !

I´ll make sure you wont go hungry.

I´ll bring one of the traditional Icelandic dishes for starters. You´ll love it !

Holy Hell Jonas!

I have seen some strange dishes, but that one takles the .....cake :confused24:

Tom....here's what you want to look at, BTW that is JT's (Hipshot) brother Don (Biscut)

Shoot.

You guys must have some strange tasting chickens in the states.

These are actually kept marinated in a sour (and I mean sour) liquid for two months before being served. But it is said to boost up your testestoron.

So Tom ! - You want me to DHL some to you ? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Shoot.

You guys must have some strange tasting chickens in the states.

These are actually kept marinated in a sour (and I mean sour) liquid for two months before being served. But it is said to boost up your testestoron.

So Tom ! - You want me to DHL some to you ? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

HECK JONAS, YOU THINK WE DONT HAVE THOSE UP HERE. HECK,A LITTLE BACON GREASE AND FLOUR..THATS HOME COOKING DOWN ON THE FARM..I WAS BROUGHT UP POOR .THE ONLY THING WE DIDN'T EAT WAS THE BAAAAAA..:fnd_(16):