IGNORED

Don - you are a genius !

StarFan

Hey Freebird.

Went down to my airline company to change the dates on my flight tickets for the Maintenance Day. Turned out that changing the dates was not a big issue with paying a small fee but the thing was that I could not get a flight back home from the US after nine days like in my earlier booking. Have to stay for twelve days.

And what does that mean Don ? :think:

More riding time Don - More riding time ! :banana::dancefool::banana::dancefool::Venture:

Don you are a genius :bowdown:

Now I only have to pick the right time to tell the Warden

OMG MAN

Jonas ... i'm sooooooooo sorry for you.

You have to stay 12 Days on Vacation instead of 9 Day ... let's hope it's not getting any worse than that. Say, they cancel the Flight and you have to stay another 2 or 3 Days ? ON VACATION !! !!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo

SORRY THAT YOUR FORCED TO STAY THOSE EXTRA DAYS JONAS:whistling:.....I'M SURE YOU'LL MISS THE WARDEN:rotf:.YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT.:banana:WE'LL ALL TRY TO HELP YOU PASS THE TIME:group cheers:WE'LL DO WHAT WE CAN FOR YOU BROTHER:fnd_(16): JUST TRY AND CHEER UP:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

C-Mon Squeeze You Can be my Guest and Sleep-Eat And drink Shnaps as much you want In my house. I Have Second bike, and I'll be more than happy to land you, so we can ride together to Don's, MD. There is daily Flights from Frankfurt , Munich and Dusseldorf to and From Chicago's O'Hare Int Airport. All of us wanna meet you in person.

So This Is open Invitation.

:bowdown:

Edited by stardbog

C-Mon Squeeze You Can be my Guest and Sleep-Eat And drink Shnaps as much you want In my house. I Have Second bike, and I'll be more than happy to land you, so we can ride together to Don's, MD. There is daily Flights from Frankfurt , Munich and Dusseldorf to and From Chicago's O'Hare Int Airport. All of us wanna meet you in person.

So This Is open Invitation.

:bowdown:

Hey Dan, many many Thanks for the Invitation. I really appreciate it as well as all the other Invitations i received in the Past. I'm truely sorry to say, but it won't be happening soon for what it's looking at the Moment.

I wrote this in an Conversation with StarFan and you can believe it's the plain Truth and nothing but the Truth. If there would be any Chances i'd be in US.

So please read what i told Jonas ...

I can ensure you, i'd be on my Way now, if i only could do so.

Just to give you a little Background. I'm running my own Company, special Trucking in Construction Business(Asphalt Mixers). The Fleet is currently 12 Trucks and 14 Trailers. We're working not only local but all over Germany and Europe from southern Italy to Denmark and from Western Spain to eastern Poland. End of October, i lost my best Man, my right Hand and the Backup Man for dispatching the Trucks and Drivers and running the whole Company when i'm not in the Office. I really don't know the exact Reason for his Leave, but it is what it is.

My Wife does the bookkeeping and a Lot of other Partials, but the main Burden now lies on my Shoulders and only on mine. I plan on hiring a new Guy, but it won't be easy finding a Replacement for him and it takes Time to check a new Employee out and ensure he isn't running the Company into the Ground while we're away on Vacation. Because, as small as the Business is, you basically need to hand him the golden Key until you're back on Duty.

Well of Course, i could fly over to US for MD and leave my Wife behind as the Watchdog, but that wouldn't be fair to her. So, i have to pass any long Term Leaves for the coming Year up until i'm sure my Company will survive our Absence.

This no whining or whatelse, it's just the Way it is. If i could make it, i'd have had the Flight planned already.