IGNORED

Alaska, the final frontier

renate

Not long ago I posted my early winter arrival. Well, in Alaska you can not ignore it. It is awesome if you just visit, however, it can be deadly in a semi. Alan had to take a load down there and for two days now, I have not heard from him. He had send me via e-mail pictures and I'm very worried. The roads are narrow, icy and snow packed. Not excactly where you want to be in a semi. He told me if I have not heard from him by Tuesday to call the authority. I was hoping you all would say a prayer for his safe return. My sincere thanks

Renate

Edited by renate

Not long ago I posted my early winter arrival. Well, in Alaska you can not ignore it. It is awesome if you just visit, however, it can be deadly in a semi. Alan had to take a load down there and for two days now, I have not heard from him. He had send me via e-mail pictures and I'm very worried. The roads are narrow, icy and snow packed. Not excactly where you want to be in a semi. He told me if I have not heard from him by Tuesday to call the authority. I was hoping you all would say a prayer for his safe return. My sincere thanks

Renate

Hope and pray that Al is safe and sound...He probably met some of the "Ice Road Truckers" and is trying to get on tv....:):)

I thought Koch had qualcom tracking in their trucks....:think:

Keep the faith,we are thinking about you both.....

Hope and pray that Al is safe and sound...He probably met some of the "Ice Road Truckers" and is trying to get on tv....:):)

I thought Koch had qualcom tracking in their trucks....:think:

Keep the faith,we are thinking about you both.....

There is a 48hr (on a good day) stretch on the Alaska highway, where there is upsolut no communication. No phone, no qualcom, no radio even the CB will not work. I will let you know as soon as I hear from him. Thanks so much for your support. Renate