IGNORED

18 mos, 20,000 miles

• 1 month later...

Most of the time I do not work from home. Therefore, I must get to work. I travel to several locations at work most days. Then I must come home. I also need to get to church and various stores, and need to pick up my six-year-old from school on Thursdays when my wife teaches from 8AM to 8PM. So that's how I get all of those miles in -- about 1,400 miles per month.

I'm a ATM Tech and I cover New England and use my bike whenever I can... I've also used it on work trips to VA and TX.. Plus when I go for a ride after work it's usually 60 - 100 miles depending on the direction... I usually do FL once or twice a year...

I'm a ATM Tech and I cover New England and use my bike whenever I can... I've also used it on work trips to VA and TX.. Plus when I go for a ride after work it's usually 60 - 100 miles depending on the direction... I usually do FL once or twice a year...

do you work for diebolt? my best friend/riding buddy, who passed away 2 yrs ago, worked 31 yrs for them. he did most of their electronics and alarm systems, and new upgrades to atms. do you haul your tools around in a trailer? i do a/c and heating work and i use my trailer to do some of my simple calls. saves a lot of gas and can get around town faster. i have a company work van drive it back and forth to work, wish i could ride bike to work.

• 1 month later...

07 RSTD . I have 25000 miles on it. It is put up fot the winter. When I had my truck down for head gasket I had to ride my RSTD to work and back 70 mi round trip plus trips to the Dragon in TN/NC to western ky and other parts of KY. I'll miss 6-12 months of good ridin time when I deploy to Iraq on march 1st. It's all about the $$.

Gunner

Edited by guns_usn_20