IGNORED

Your in your CAR and wish you where on your bike when.....

Gone14S

.........your sitting on the throne in the bathroom thinking about the ride you had today, you lean into the corner your thinking about and hit your head on the sink.

.........you come to a stop and open the door and put your foot down.

.........you have turned on the wipers, the turn signals and hit the horn trying to find the clutch and hand brake.

...........you start ducking all those big bugs hitting the windshield OR your hanging your head out the window trying to catch lunch!

..........you strap you tank bag on the hood of the car.

.........you strap your saddle bags to the trunk of the car.

.........you just tried to split lanes between two very large trucks (ie. Cali ).

.........you are driving with all your riding gear on.

I'm sure you folks could come up with a few.:banana:

KURT

.....You hit your hand on the window as you try to wave to a passing bike. (I've done that!)

.....You lean harder and harder but the car keeps going straight ahead. (Friend of mine did that)

.....your foot is under the brake pedal pulling up but you casn't get it to shift.

.....You insist that your wife set behind you rather than next to you.

.....you have bungee cords wrapped around your rear spoiler.

.....you stop under an overpass when it's raining to put on your rain gear.

:doh:

.....it starts to rain and you go to roll up your window,,this time you're on the scoot.

.....you 'honk' the horn, but the cruise comes off instead, or the cage takes off and you end up with a speeding ticket.

.....you need to go down a gravel road, but you don't want to spend hours cleaning again, so you go around.

.....you notice a tire is low, so you check the right side and can't figure out why the left side still needs more air.

..... you ask your wife to sit in the drivers seat and hold steady while you check the oil. (2nd gens only)

.......you won't let your passenger in the car until you are settled and balanced in the driver seat

.......you try to fold up the passenger floor boards before backing up, so they won't get in the way of your legs

.......you arrive at your destination, but your brain won't let you 'dismount' the car yet because it knows that you haven't put the side stand down

Guest tessa c2

.......you think you will quickly zip by the vehical in frount, but the pinning action isn't the same, the wheels just don't jump alive

......do your shoulder checks and bang you head on the side window

......you get in and stair at the dash board as if you just climbed into a fighter jet

Your in your CAR and wish you where on your bike when..... .........your sitting on the throne in the bathroom thinking about the ride you had today, you lean into the corner your thinking about and hit your head on the sink.

I don't have one of those in my car.... That must be one of those luxury models... :think: