IGNORED

GaryN and Ramblingman

Tom

Guys I made it back home but I will tell ya,I was never so surprised to see you two at the Texas Stampede! For all you that think big guys from Texas dont get a tear in an eye,I really had to hold it in! Seeing Gary again was truly well,(I am not a wordsmith,)but Inspirational. Seeing Bruce,AKA Ramblingman...Well what can you say about him??? Those that know him know what I mean! All kidding aside these are two of the finest people you will ever meet,Thanks for the Surprise Guys..Debby says She loves Ya"ll! Tom

Edited by Tom
Added a Picture of Us. Tom

Guest BluesLover

Glad to hear they made it safe and sound. Last I heard from Gary, they were hunkering down in Texarcana for the night on Thursday. I'm ticked :crying:, 'cause I was supposed to go with them and then the darned RoadSofa decides to blow a tire and throw us off :starz:.

I'm hoping that they get good weather for their return trip home. The long range forecast doesn't look too, too bad for them, just some cool nights and early mornigns.

Cheers,

I had to see the license plates on the bikes to be convinced these guys really were from Canada. Gary and Bruce, thanks for being part of the Stampede. And especially Thanks for joing Brenda and I for the train ride. Now I can say I shared it with International dignitaries.

Nice meeting you Gents.

Made it home and wanted to say thanks to all that made it to Athens. What a great way to start the annual Texas get together!

Mavrick, really appreciate you puting the time & effort to make this happen.

If others were/was involved, thanks to you too.

I did enjoy getting to put some faces with the names I continue to see here. Gunboat, Lone Star Medic, Vance, John, and the whole bunch.

Gary and Bruce, you guys making to miles to attend were great. Very nice to see you again and want to wish you a safe trip back home.

Can't wait till next year.

hay tom,had a little bout with,the rest room,so i desided to go on home,took 3 or 4 of them to get me home,got home OK,thats the reason i didn't go with you on to dallas

Lowell Hope You get better..Was great to see you again..Hold back on that Mexican food and Young Women! Tom

gary & bruce

it was such a shock and a great surprise to me, to see your smileing faces at the texas stampeed . i know you surprised tom. will be looking forward to seeing ya'll and my other new canaden friends next year at the hub. wish you better weather going home.

best reguards

don c.

It was indeed a great weekend. This was the furthest I've traveled, in the shortest time since I started riding again in 2001.

It was also a test of sorts, to see if I could do it. I'm glad to say that other than an extremely sore butt, I can and did do it. I've come a long way since getting out of the hospital last January.

Thanks so much to everyone who made us feel so welcome. Don't know if we'll be back next year or not but I do know that I will be back to Texas. I've got a lot of friends down there.

It was indeed a great weekend. This was the furthest I've traveled, in the shortest time since I started riding again in 2001.

It was also a test of sorts, to see if I could do it. I'm glad to say that other than an extremely sore butt, I can and did do it. I've come a long way since getting out of the hospital last January.

Thanks so much to everyone who made us feel so welcome. Don't know if we'll be back next year or not but I do know that I will be back to Texas. I've got a lot of friends down there.

I guess Thats what I meant by " Inspirational ". You have come a long way since the accident and I am Amazed at the recovery! Yes YOU DO have alot of Friends down here so you have to come back! Thanks again Gary! Tom