IGNORED

I just resigned

Bubber

I just resigned my job and I couldn't be happier.

I needed to move on and this week I finaly pulled the plug to make it happen.

Oh I forgot..... I also got a nice offer from a company that appreciates it's employees and wants them to do well !!!!!!

I am as giddy as a school girl.

Thank God its over. And I really do mean thank GOD!

Bubber

Guest BigJohnD

Way to go Bubber...yer my hero (for today anyway).

Guess this means you will be riding a bit more...yay!!!

Now you get to do what you want...rather than what they tell you...you will have a great time I am sure.

There is something about getting a new job after suffering at one for many years and not being appreicated, that makes going to work a pleasure and something worth looking forward to, I still like my new job after 3 years, I have been moving up in positions and pay :mo money:since I got there, God is good, all the time, Congrats on your new job.:missingtooth:

Edited by DragonRider

Now what is your former employer going to do without you,,,,,ain't you just a little bit worried about that???????? lol :think::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

NO!

There are things in life you can change and things you can't... don't spend my time worrying about things I can't change.

Thanks for the support and for those that are looking or waiting for offers or the next opportunity I wish you the best.

May God bless us all in these turbulent times.

Bubber

Guest BigJohnD

Bubber...what the heck...I must have misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were done working...period. Now I find that you are just done with one job and moving on to another.

What the heck...guess it is what it is...maybe you can get the riding in anyway.

greatb news .. congrats.. and the best of luck to you on your new job and future..

(ps... have you told them that you cant work next labor day weekend, because you have a hog roast to go to???) lol:080402gudl_prv:

NOT TO WORRY!

I AM THERE!

After all who is going to carve the pig and keep Lowel in Line? LOL

Congrats to you!!!

I worked 12 years at a Job I HATED and for a pitiful income, (too dumb to look elsewhere). I finally got hurt on the Job and HAD to look elsewhere.

I ended up with a job that I am now making 3 times the money and I LOVE the job - been here 15 years. I actually look forward to going to work. My company treats employees like family.

For those of you that think you are 'stuck' at a sucky job, you aren't. Get out there and find a good one. They ARE out there.

craigr

Bubber...what the heck...I must have misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were done working...period. Now I find that you are just done with one job and moving on to another.

What the heck...guess it is what it is...maybe you can get the riding in anyway.

No Big John I didn't retire I just moved on to a job where the bosses treat people like people and not like crap.

Live and learn, and trust me I learned a big lesson at this last job.

He who lauughs last laughs best....... as they say.

Bubber

Are you going to attempt, keeping Pete in line too........:rotf::rotf:

I am not sure anyone can keep Pete in line. :rotf:

I'll be practicing my Tequilla skills over the next year to get prepared for Pete.

I am looking forward to seeing all the Canadians again next year and hopefully meeting BigBob.

This time in person.

Good luck with the new onw. I'm learning to HATE mine!!

Yammer Dan do yourself a big favor. go find a job you will like. Your metal health will improve 600% overnight. I know mine did.

I am not one for self pitty. Not finding a different job was all on me.

I used to and I still do call these people that say it is all someone elses fault "professional victims" I am not one and plan on never being one.

For those that need a change "just go do it" You will be surprised what a feeling it is to know that it is behind you.

I know that for the next 9 days there is nothing my soon to be ex boss can say to get under my skin. I plan on doing my job and cleaning up all the loose ends I can so that I leave the next guy better off than when I started 3 years ago.

I am not doing it for the boss but for my personnal satisfaction.

They will say what ever they want once I leave but I will know what is the truth and that is all that count to me.

So what the heck are you waiting for. GO MAKE IT HAPPEN !

Bubber