IGNORED

New Found Freedom

MamaMo

New Found Freedom I would say. Have a local guy that had been talking to me about motorcycles. He is a big guy over 6ft would say around 300lb. Just one Problem he has had left knee surgery more than once in the last two years. He currently has a brace on that leg walking with a walker. Had told him about some of you guys. How Yammer used a rope to shift before, about my voyager kit. Well he did it:clap2:, purchased himself a 02 red Honda (wife said the only way he could get a bike if it was RED) added a Voyager kit said he also tried the rope shifting but found it was tough. He just installed a Kliktronic electronic shifter. Had been riding with it for three days when he stopped and seen me. Man the smile on his face.:hurts: So here are the pics. I know the rules. He really tried to get out of the pics But you know me.:photographing: Here's to many happy years of riding Dave.:ice_congrats-vi6886 By the way strips that walker right to the back of it using the voyager kit for a support. When there is the will there is a way

Tell him to ENJOY!! Rope was out of desperation. With cast on leg it is a little hard to upshift. Tie rope around gas tankl lid and other end on shifter!! Yank on roap to upshift. Had walker on cast so downshift was no problem. Strap crutches to Sissy Bar cast up to knee I got some looks. But I was riding. Didn't work so well last time.

And it was right ankle that was broken that time so What was I RIDING???

Guest Oldsalt

OK, after suffering along with dumbness for too long I got to ask the question...How do you see the 2nd pic and those that follow? I click on the link and up come the 1st pic, pretty as you please. If I hit any other keys or arrows I get bounced back to the original text post. I am obviously missing the obvious, but it is starting to grate on me now. Help this ole guy out please.

Oldsalt :smile5::smile5:

OK, after suffering along with dumbness for too long I got to ask the question...How do you see the 2nd pic and those that follow? I click on the link and up come the 1st pic, pretty as you please. If I hit any other keys or arrows I get bounced back to the original text post. I am obviously missing the obvious, but it is starting to grate on me now. Help this ole guy out please.

Nothing is missing, that is what it does... kicks you back so you can click on next picture.

It is not a slide show.

Hope that helps.

Steve

Hey, John, click on a pic, then click outside the pic and it takes you back to the page. Then click on the next pic. I don't know if there is a way to do it as a slide show.

Quit riding bikes a number of years ago,I was deployed to Iraq in 2003

spent a year over there.When i got home i told my wife i needed some kind

of therapy.So instead of going to see head doctors i bought a Venture been riding ever since.Best therapy you can get.A number of my army buddies did the same thing and we go on 2 trips a year.I would recommend it to anyone.