IGNORED

First generation pipes

How loud vs. stock? I have downpipe tips on my stock exhaust, anyone know if they'd still fit? They attach with spring hooks only, so the length and diameter of tailpipe compared to stock would be required to keep them. Thanks for any feedback...

How loud vs. stock? I have downpipe tips on my stock exhaust, anyone know if they'd still fit? They attach with spring hooks only, so the length and diameter of tailpipe compared to stock would be required to keep them. Thanks for any feedback...

Nice low rumble at idle. Louder and lower sound through the gears. Bark a little when you get on the throttle hard. Relatively simple to install. You need longer mount bolts and a few washers as spacers. Make sure you have new gaskets before you begin. See my photo gallery for photos of mine.

DJ

:group cheers:

To answer one of your questions - no, your extensions will not fit. There are three different styles of Macs, straight cut, side baloney cut and downturn. They all are a consistent size all the way back though, approximately the same size as the thickest part of a stock muffler. I've had them for seven or eight years now and am very happy with them.

Dick

To answer one of your questions - no, your extensions will not fit. There are three different styles of Macs, straight cut, side baloney cut and downturn. They all are a consistent size all the way back though, approximately the same size as the thickest part of a stock muffler. I've had them for seven or eight years now and am very happy with them.

Dick

It has been a while Dick. :) MAC doesn't offer the straight or slash cuts for 1stGens any longer.

As far as attaching the stock turn down tips, the MACs are already turned down. So clean up your old OEM tips and sell 'm on Ebay.:cool10::cool10:

I have a set of the Mac Slip on mufflers still in the box, that Condor got for us back in Feburary. I would like to sell to another first gen rider if anyone wants them.

Price: $210 dollars

Moakster

Trully being an &!#, here I think as a whole we would all be better servrd or amusedif you had a drawing and just gave them to hlange in WI, because he deserve more than even that. Or Muffinman, down south somewhere.

:rotf::rotf::rotf: Hey Jeff I got those pics, It isn't too pretty. I'll get them to you soon. give me your Email add. wt

Kinda confused as to what your meen by your post.

Moakster

Me Too...............................................????????????:confused24:

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you,:stirthepot: I posted to the wronge thread:rotf:WT

I also have a set of mufflers for 650 Vstar, 500 mi. like brand new if anyone is interested.:confused24: WT