IGNORED

Hot dang!!!!!!!

hipshot

lookin' at a c b 900.

don't know about a 10 speed scooter, but i guess i might find out.

that , however ain't got anything to do with my "happy".

lol

just jt

I have only seen 1 of these scoots in my life and if I had an opportunity to get one at a good price I would. Hope it all works out for you my friend, but I want to be upwind of you, Buddy is a strange character wanting to be downwind

:confused24:

Is this one of those mystery threads like the one started last week about why someone was upset about why someone acts a certain way. But what that person did or who that person was never got mentioned and everyone started guessing who and what it was. But no one ever mentioned the actual incident and the thread started getting squirrelly. If so. it seems a little cruel to play these cames with members here who ask out of real concern for the happiness or sorrow of a fellow member. If you want to share a happy moment or need to share a loss then share it it don't play games. People here

Is this one of those mystery threads like the one started last week about why someone was upset about why someone acts a certain way. But what that person did or who that person was never got mentioned and everyone started guessing who and what it was. But no one ever mentioned the actual incident and the thread started getting squirrelly. If so. it seems a little cruel to play these cames with members here who ask out of real concern for the happiness or sorrow of a fellow member. If you want to share a happy moment or need to share a loss then share it it don't play games. People here

phill. i am not playing "mind games" with you , or anyone else.

the reason i haven't SAID what i am happy about, is because i am sworn to secrecy.

when i can, i WILL SPILL the BEANS!

just jt:hurts: