IGNORED

Looks Like it has Sold!

DkKnight

Not a done deal yet, but I have a guy from Seattle flying in on the 18th for my bike. We have agreed on a price and that I will consider the bike sold.

He has his airline and hotel reservations made and I will pick him up at the airport on the 18th. If all goes well he will be on his way home with his new bike on Thursday.

Once cash is in hand and/if I get a thumbs up report from Scott-Tooldood and/or Klaus-Kbert777 that the k1200LT that I have an agreed upon price on in the Las Vegas area; I will be heading down there on the 20th to ride my new 2005 LT home

When that all happens, I will still lurk here, but will also be browsing the BMW Luxury Touring site for the same types of information I found here.

I will keep you posted and add pictures as well.

I want to continue to make the rides with you bunch of misfits, as I haven't met a better group of degenerates in a long time. I will just be doing it on a different bike.

Will update as things change

I am happy for you that you sold your bike, but have some mixed feelings because it feels like I am going to be missing parts of the family, so you should still check in once in a while. I hope you enjoy your new bike as much as you have enjoyed the Venture and I hope it treats you well.

Brian

I really wish I coulda bought your venture as it is a great looking, very well cared for machine, but I just cant buy all the toys I want unless that money tree grows a bit faster.

Guest BigJohnD

not sure if you have ridden the LT or not...but the first thing you are going to notice from a venture is the balance point is much higher. It will feel top heavy until you get used to the feel.

Good luck on the sale and purchase....so many bikes and so little time.

I have been on the site about 15 minutes, read a couple of threads and this is the second one that we have been referred to as MISFITS, I didnt realize it was sooooo evident................so I looked it up in Websters Dictionary........

Misfit...1 : something that fits badly

.......2 : a person who is poorly adapted to a situation or environment

So which definition do we (mis)fit.............????:12101:

I want to continue to make the rides with you bunch of misfits, as I haven't met a better group of degenerates in a long time. I will just be doing it on a different bike.