IGNORED

Loking for USA MAP color as you go

bikerdude

I notice that alot of the folks on this site have a icon of the USA State Map which appears to be fill in with color as you visit each state. Could you please point me in the right direction as to locate a fillable copy. Or just point me in the general area. Thanks

• 3 months later...
Ok heres the next question how do i put a united states AND a canadian province map up at the same time. i can get one or the other but a can't seem to get both on my signature.

You have to combine both pics into one with a photo editing software. You can only add one pic in your signatrue acording to Freebird.

Ok heres the next question how do i put a united states AND a canadian province map up at the same time. i can get one or the other but a can't seem to get both on my signature.

I just copied both maps to my hardrive and then opened microsoft paint program then copied and pasted each of the maps into it. Then youll have to get everything sized and placed properly, when youre satisfied with how it looks, save it ,remembering where you saved it to.

then when you go to upload on the VR site just select your new file youve just created.

Brian

Got on that web-site, put in the states that I've ridden in, now how do I get that map on my signature block??? Can you tell I'm NOT PUTER LITERATE!!?? Appreciate any and all help!

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!!!

Hi Jerry,

First of all, thank you for your service and congratulations on a job well done.

We're here to help each other out so try this for an answer to your question.

1) I assume you right clicked the picture with your mouse after you filled in the states (use the small picture for uploading to this website) and saved it to your computer in a place where yoiu can find it.

2) Once you have it saved to your computer, go to UserCP on this website and click on your signature.

3) This should bring up your signature panel and in the second part of the panel, you have the option to download a picture from your computer. Hit the browse button and search for the picture on your computer (I assume under My Documents, Pictures (unless you saved it to some other file on your computer)

4) Upload the picture and you should be done after accepting the change.

Hope that helps, but feel free to contact if you have further questions.

Wish you a Safe and Happy New Year too!

God bless our servicemen and women no matter where they serve.