IGNORED

Ride Like a Pro IV DVD for FREE!!!!!!!

KiteSquid

To request to be put on this list, please post to this thread and you will be put on in order posted. no need to PM me as you will only be put on the list if you post to this thread...

This thread is staying busy!!!! I hope I did not miss anybody!!!! If I did miss you, please remind me to put you in the proper place in line and I apologize if I missed anybody.

Also, if you want on the list, please post to the thread instead of PMing me.

People who originally, freely gave away their copy of RLAP IV or V

KiteSquid ;)

Friesman1 :sun:

jburrell :sun:

People who currently have a copy AND who they need to send it to: (You should PM eachother to get the address to send it to...)

Foxman send to jkt69

jvbailey3 send to Cjacobs

Canada copy: Oldseadog send to saddlebum

Canada

silvercrew

Marcarl

Lepapehermann

Might I suggest that this copy go to Australia once it has made the circuit in Canada...

Australia

spear

United States

Bob Myers

Juggler

Feets

Jburrell (Would like to see RLAP IV as he has viewed RLAP V)

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

Naked Rider (channged forum name from 1_2_ride_RSV)

krome rose

BurgyMon

timgray

wtho

VegasVic

Cerviperus

spankym

mastermechanic

CMIK

MikeC

Kbay

jhw47

Shep in Phoenix AZ

Dave77459 in Houston TX

PB&J in Waterloo NY

spgarner in Las Vegas NV

PLEASE Remember to please post something you learned from the video.

I have a question for those of you who have viewed it: Did you go buy your own copy of RLAP V? Don't forget to ask for your VentureRider forum discount.

And again, I am not connected with RLAP, I just want my fellow bikers to have a long and healthy life on two wheels and anyway that we all can learn to ride safely is a good thing!!!!!!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like this video has bogged down, at the present rate of travel the guys at or near the bottom won't get to see it before Christmas, if ever. Maybe a time limit should be put on it, so everyone asking to see it can. Some of the guys had this for 3 or more weeks before sending it to the next guy.

Good idea, but that does not allow much time to learn from it, especially in the winter when PRACTICE time is rare.

To view it quicker there is a $34.95 alternative. Click HERE to find out more. Be sure to ask for the VentureRider Forum discount.

To request to be put on this list, please post to this thread and you will be put on in order posted. no need to PM me as you will only be put on the list if you post to this thread...

This thread is staying busy!!!! I hope I did not miss anybody!!!! If I did miss you, please remind me to put you in the proper place in line and I apologize if I missed anybody.

KiteSquid ;)

People who currently have a copy AND who they need to send it to: (You should PM eachother to get the address to send it to...)

Foxman send to jkt69

Cjacobs send to Bob Myers

Canada

silvercrew

Marcarl

Lepapehermann

Might I suggest that this copy go to Australia once it has made the circuit in Canada...

Australia

spear

United States

Juggler

Feets

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

Naked Rider (channged forum name from 1_2_ride_RSV)

krome rose

BurgyMon

timgray

wtho

VegasVic

Cerviperus

spankym

mastermechanic

CMIK

MikeC

Kbay

jhw47

Shep in Phoenix AZ

Dave77459 in Houston TX

PB&J in Waterloo NY

spgarner in Las Vegas NV

I have a question for those of you who have viewed it: Did you go buy your own copy of RLAP V? Don't forget to ask for your VentureRider forum discount.

And again, I am not connected with RLAP, I just want my fellow bikers to have a long and healthy life on two wheels and anyway that we all can learn to ride safely is a good thing!!!!!!

This is an great video. I have to get my buddy to see this! I took the safety riding course last year, so this was a great review of the technics. Of course there was additional information that I didn't know. I'm going to be practicing these tips once the weather improves. PM has been sent to Saddlebum.

Oldseadog,

Thanks for the comments.

Have you looked at a book called Proficient Motorcycling: The Ultimate Guide to Riding Well by David L. Hough?

It has a LOT more tips on how to survive on the roads especially how to look for hazards ahead.

Forewarned is forearmed.

KiteSquid ;)

People who currently have a copy AND who they need to send it to: (You should PM each other to get the address to send it to...) ALSO, please post to this thread when you send it or receive it!!!!!

Foxman send to jkt69

Bob Myers in Paris, Ky send to Juggler

Canada

silvercrew

Marcarl

Lepapehermann

Australia

spear

United States

Juggler

Feets

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

Naked Rider (changed forum name from 1_2_ride_RSV)

krome rose

BurgyMon

timgray

wtho

VegasVic

Cerviperus

spankym

mastermechanic

CMIK

MikeC

Kbay

jhw47

Shep in Phoenix AZ

Dave77459 in Houston TX

PB&J in Waterloo NY

spgarner in Las Vegas NV

HIGHWAY PILOT in Miami FL

• 3 weeks later...

KiteSquid ;)

People who currently have a copy AND who they need to send it to: (You should PM each other to get the address to send it to...) ALSO, please post to this thread when you send it or receive it!!!!!

Foxman send to jkt69

Juggler send to Feets

Canada copy: saddlebum send to silvercrew

Canada

Marcarl

Lepapehermann

Australia

spear

United States

Feets

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

krome rose

BurgyMon

timgray

wtho

VegasVic

Cerviperus

spankym

mastermechanic

CMIK

MikeC

Kbay

jhw47

Shep in Phoenix AZ

Dave77459 in Houston TX

PB&J in Waterloo NY

spgarner in Las Vegas NV

Reed somewhere in ND

I watched and it cost me :mo money:I done went and ordered one inc ride the dragon and surviving the mean streets. I think the best tip on this was ( when in a tight spot look at you escape route not at the pending hazard)

ALSO:

I am still waiting for silvercrew to pm me his mailing address so I can mail ride like a pro to him. I don't want to skip anyone on the list but I can't sit on it forever either . If I dont get it soon I will mail it to marcarl (next on the list)

I don't seem to be getting any response from silvercrew with regards to his mailing address.I think it is only fair to move to the next person on the list so the DVD doesn't get tied up. So since Marcarl is next on the list I sent him a PM requesting his mailing address.

KiteSquid ;)

Foxman send to jkt69

Juggler send to Feets

Canada copy: Lepapehermann send to Spear in Australia

Canada

Australia

spear

United States

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

krome rose

BurgyMon

timgray

wtho

VegasVic

spankym

mastermechanic

CMIK

MikeC

Kbay

jhw47

Shep in Phoenix AZ

Dave77459 in Houston TX

PB&J in Waterloo NY

spgarner in Las Vegas NV

Reed somewhere in ND

indianriverjack in Belpre OH

1sttenor in Jeff City MO

Condor in Carmichael Ca