IGNORED

Going on a Christmas Eve Ride

Yama Mama

Hi Everybody,

Ron and I were all ready to go on a ride today. The temperature was 56. I got out our helmets. I got on my favorite leather

jacket. Put on the doo rag, and helmet. I even added a nice white scarf to the ensemble. I am waiting to get on our RSV 99 which has been collecting a little dust for a month or more.

Well to make a long story short, the battery which we had the trickle-down charger on for weeks, was totally and completely dead.

Very disappointing to say the least. We wanted to end 2019 with a big bang.

Merry Christmas to everyone,

Yama Mama and Moped.

We wanted to end 2019 with a big bang.
Not sure being on two wheels that would have been my choice of words but I do get wanting to end the year with a great ride and wind in my face as I a matter of fact I have both ended the year and started the year with a ride on the scoot.

first ride of 2014b.jpg

Hi Everybody,

Ron and I were all ready to go on a ride today. The temperature was 56. I got out our helmets. I got on my favorite leather

jacket. Put on the doo rag, and helmet. I even added a nice white scarf to the ensemble.

Yama Mama and Moped.

Hmm, are you guys ever getting old!

Its Yama Mama in leathers! Don't ya'll remember the last image of Mama in leathers?

Hope you get a new battier, jeepers man, she's just teasing us;)

Patch

Its Yama Mama in leathers! Don't ya'll remember the last image of Mama in leathers?

Patch[/QUOTe [font=comic sans ms]I say you are as old as you feel. Enough said. We just keep on moving about until someone tells us we should stop.

Yama Mama

[/font]

Patch[/QUOTe [font=comic sans ms]I say you are as old as you feel. Enough said. We just keep on moving about until someone tells us we should stop.

Yama Mama

[/font]

Right on!

And I bet you get most mature (before 99) engines running and warmed up with "no batteries required" ;)

Well, the temps are dropping now in Cincinnati. I guess my desire to ride the bike is down to a dwindling faint possibility now. How sad is that? I say really disappointing. But there is always tomorrow, who knows we still might get to ride our 99 RSV.

We have owned this bike since 2002 and it only had 4000 miles on it at the time. What a great bike it has been to us. I do not think there could be any better bike ever made. I have always thought it was such a shame that Yamaha never promoted the RSV here in the US. Of course, not everyone can handle a bike as big as this is, but it has never let us down.

Oh, the battery let us down but not the bike. Our original battery lasted seven years, so we have been spoiled.

Happy New Year to everyone here!

Yama Mama