IGNORED

10 more days

BIG TOM

Sorry im late to the party lol i just got my Venture... whats WNY?

Western New York is not that far away and is s good place to go to get to meet some of the nicest people. I even plan to attend this year, and next year and the year before. I might even stay the full 3 days if Tom is nice to me, and Robin leaves me alone to get my nap in.

Come on and join us, we even get to eat regular like.

Anyone got an address?!

Pioneer Motor Sports

12220 Olean Rd | Chaffee, NY 14030

Actually it's right across the road from them, but they own the property, just slightly north of their store.

Lodging is free camping (washrooms but no showers) or get a room at Chaffee Lodge,,,,, Ben's is not recommended.

Pioneer Motor Sports

12220 Olean Rd | Chaffee, NY 14030

Actually it's right across the road from them, but they own the property, just slightly north of their store.

Lodging is free camping (washrooms but no showers) or get a room at Chaffee Lodge,,,,, Ben's is not recommended.

You're to quick for me this morning Carl!

Anyone got an address?!
You can check us out in the regional rally section of this forum...also the daily itinerary is posted there....there is a sign up page on the calendar..(food count) Hope you can join us for another great time..

EEEEEERRRRR...! I think Robin was talking about you......Robin is my friend and she loves me.....but don't tell Steamer...

Did she mention my name,,,, just in passing??

And when the talk ran high, did the look in her eye seem far away

Did she mention my name,,,, just in passing??

And when the talk ran high, did the look in her eye seem far away

Carl, we never mention your name....but we all know who she was talking about.... and yes you were talking about me be a sensitive guy...that's what 30 years in law enforcement does to you ...Ask any of my ex coworkers, they will tell you how sensitive I am...I just LOVE ALL PEOPLE... even Canadians.... see you next week my very special friend......love ya...! p.s. CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE OUR SURPRISE WITH EVERYONE...

Carl, we never mention your name....but we all know who she was talking about.... and yes you were talking about me be a sensitive guy...that's what 30 years in law enforcement does to you ...Ask any of my ex coworkers, they will tell you how sensitive I am...I just LOVE ALL PEOPLE... even Canadians.... see you next week my very special friend......love ya...! p.s. CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE OUR SURPRISE WITH EVERYONE...
AA-HA ...I knew it.. :178:...I knew it..:178:...I knew it...:178:...:canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:

AA-HA ...I knew it.. :178:...I knew it..:178:...I knew it...:178:...:canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:

So who told you,,,,, must have been a mistake!! We don't even have all the ducks in a row yet, so how did you get any knowledge. Oh never mind, you're just playing with sensitivity.

So who told you,,,,, must have been a mistake!! We don't even have all the ducks in a row yet, so how did you get any knowledge. Oh never mind, you're just playing with sensitivity.

He means the EVEN CANADIANS part of my post..... Carl, I just said that to ease the pain when you Canuks lose the 4 man ski race again.... looking forward to seeing most of my Canadian friends now that Joe is not so angry anymore..Ben's still a PIA.....lol besides you know he's 4 cans short of a sixpack.

.Ben's still a PIA.....lol besides you know he's 4 cans short of a sixpack.

Now Now, when did you let him get that close, no wonder we got to helping you guys out time and again. But then again if he dealt your rear a pain then maybe you deserved it.

I have to defend him eh! he is a Canuck, has dutch blood, rides with me, Marca thinks he's ok, has a pickup truck, and above all,,,, He's a friend, and I will defend my friends.

Next,,, it's your turn, but so far I see you can protect yourself very ablely, what with Robin n all.

And that he is short 4 cans......... that can be explained easy enough, he's of dutch decent and too cheap to buy more until I get there to drink the last 2,,,,, works out perfect for I'm too cheap to buy my own if I can get OPs.

Now Now, when did you let him get that close, no wonder we got to helping you guys out time and again. But then again if he dealt your rear a pain then maybe you deserved it.

I have to defend him eh! he is a Canuck, has dutch blood, rides with me, Marca thinks he's ok, has a pickup truck, and above all,,,, He's a friend, and I will defend my friends.

Next,,, it's your turn, but so far I see you can protect yourself very ablely, what with Robin n all.

And that he is short 4 cans......... that can be explained easy enough, he's of dutch decent and too cheap to buy more until I get there to drink the last 2,,,,, works out perfect for I'm too cheap to buy my own if I can get OPs.

Well, that explains everything...so what you are saying is that Ben is your friend but I'm not....Now you really hurt my feelings......you see I have better than Dutch blood, I've ridden with you, Marca doesn't like me so much but that's ok, I have a truck, and have bought you ice crean and maybe a breakfast or two... and didn't even get mad at you when you broke Taters ribs when you hugged her...but, since I'm so sensitive to others feeling, I take it all in stride and still love you....( YOU GOT YOUR HIP BOOTS ON YET CARL ?).....Well, it's all good between us my OOOOOOOOOLD FRIEND....as far as Ben , I kinda see why you like him.....He is good for a laugh or two....and he's a good dancer too....lol......see you two soon and looking forward to it...

He means the EVEN CANADIANS part of my post..... Carl, I just said that to ease the pain when you Canuks lose the 4 man ski race again.... looking forward to seeing most of my Canadian friends now that Joe is not so angry anymore..Ben's still a PIA.....lol besides you know he's 4 cans short of a sixpack.
The only reason I am 4 cans short of a six pack is because Had I not been of so generous a nature I would have been 6 cans short but as it stand I saved 2 one for each of you. And before you's ask I can't divulge what happened to the other 4 as I have been sworn to secrecy. :innocent:

Now just for the record Marco don't just think i'm OK ...She adores me cause she thinks ...i'm special :sun1:

Well, that explains everything...so what you are saying is that Ben is your friend but I'm not....Now you really hurt my feelings......you see I have better than Dutch blood, I've ridden with you, Marca doesn't like me so much but that's ok, I have a truck, and have bought you ice crean and maybe a breakfast or two... and didn't even get mad at you when you broke Taters ribs when you hugged her...but, since I'm so sensitive to others feeling, I take it all in stride and still love you....( YOU GOT YOUR HIP BOOTS ON YET CARL ?).....Well, it's all good between us my OOOOOOOOOLD FRIEND....as far as Ben , I kinda see why you like him.....He is good for a laugh or two....and he's a good dancer too....lol......see you two soon and looking forward to it...
Its Ok Tom...No need to cry I am more than Happy to be your friend. I also feel sorry about pour Taters ribs. However if I may be a bit truthful these things can happen when you get a hug from the second best hugger. She was fine after she got a hug from me, a little starry eyed maybe but definitely fine, hence my title of VR's #1 bestest hugger. :bighug: Edited by saddlebum