IGNORED

What Ontario Insurance company?

Trader

Evan's incident made me think what would happen if it happened to me.

I know in his case they will chase the Pick-up driver's insurances seeing as it was their fault but what if it was my fault? or a single vehicle accident?

I'm with Allstate and I was told they will not offer fire/theft or collision on an old bike.

Last year I paid $540 per year for liability coverage only....as an addition to my car insurance so that might have helped lower the price.

These questions are for our ONTARIO CANADA members only.

What coverage do you have?

Who with?

How much per year?

Wow! That is a great rate. I am paying $825 which is up about $20 from last year.. I've done some shopping around and couldn't find anything less expensive. I know a few people that were with TD and the rate jumped from $750 last year to $1300 this year so they switched

Mine is $360 for basic coverage and I have never inquired about anything else since I only have about $1500 into my Venture. Company is called The Personal and we get group rates through work.

Its bundled with my cars which also helps the rate.

I switched from TD Insurance this year because they jacked my rate up by OVER $400 to almost $1700 so switched to my car insurance and now pay $1200 with FULL coverage. No accidents in last 9 years. Some wouldn't insure unless I switched all my insurance---- some wouldn't because of what bike cost 4 years ago?????????????????? Some said if I had a smaller engine it would be cheaper---daaaaa it's a 900lb Touring bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full coverage with State Farm (Certus) $1125. Multi vehicle discount, retiree. Too much money and probably not enough coverage. Liberal gov't keeps making them lower rates and they do that by taking away coverage and/or raising deductibles.

Mine is $360 for basic coverage and I have never inquired about anything else since I only have about $1500 into my Venture. Company is called The Personal and we get group rates through work.

Its bundled with my cars which also helps the rate.

Same company with a group rate as well.(Retired Bell) 2004 Venture was around $900 full coverage for my last year owning it and now the Harley is $1248 full coverage