IGNORED

Brand loyalty

bj66

Man, I wouldnt put Pella windows in a dog house!!

and we're off and running!! :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:

it's kinda strange, I took that @bj66 as the last person in the world to create the biggest :stirthepot: thread known to man - gonna be a long winter for those who dont have Pella windows to keep the cold out.:hihi:

and we're off and running!! :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:

it's kinda strange, I took that @bj66 as the last person in the world to create the biggest :stirthepot: thread known to man - gonna be a long winter for those who dont have Pella windows to keep the cold out.:hihi:

Pretty much made it a whole day

Didn't we? :)

Actually when I started this, I was looking for iconic brands........not an A vs B type thing. For example referring to blue jeans as Levis type of a deal......:) but hopefully we can get along!!!!

That we did Bernie,, that we did :rotfl:

:think: Thinking you might be asking a lot brother,,, I had to tighten the strap on my thinking cap pretty tight just to come up with the "A's and B's" :scratchchin:

Ok,, how's this

Chap Stick

Coke

Dremel Tool

Cresent Wrench

Channel Locks

wow that hurt, gotta loosen the strap and take a breath:hihi:

Now that I loosened my chin strap up my brain kicked into hyper :stirthepot: mode.. No idea how this fits into our topic here but, wanna know something that has always bugged me?

Around here most folks call a "water heater" a "hot water heater"... That has always bugged me :witch_brew::crackup:

Sorry for the hi-jack :doh:

Edited by cowpuc
I spelled "here" "hear" and thought I better change it cause someone might feel the same way about that as I do about heaters

:think:,,,,,:scratchchin:,,,, lets see here,, you probably dont get enough snow to go sledding so you probably havent much experience with sleds, cross off snowmobiles.. The CB Radio thing was a comment made from very older experience (not even sure if either of those companies still exist) so cross off radio's. :lightbulb:you like Leopold Scopes :big-grin-emoticon:

Oh Lord please dont let that Harley Rider come out of the closet and now confess he actually likes Mcdonalds Quarter Pounders :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::witch_brew::witch_brew::crackup::crackup:

OK....I agree with you on most of what you posted. I am unsure about Lincoln vs. Miller. I've done little welding but when I was an electrician at a power plant for 12 years, I had to maintain dozens of welders and we seemed to get the best service out of Lincoln. As for scopes, I've always been a Leopold fan. Have only owned one sled and it was a Polaris because I got a great deal on it. I base my opinion on the personal watercraft though and I love my Yamahas. Owned Cobra CBs back when and think they were the best. :)

So is it a Soda or a Pop ? Well what ever ya want to call it, been a Dr Pepper man since I went in the USAF in 78 and got stationed in Oklahoma. AMD over Intel and definitely a non-fruity computer. 2 wheels vs 4 if I have a choice. LOL

Gotta be some Ice Cream brand loyalist out there somewhere too!! fnd_%2816%29.gif . I do believe Blue Bell ice cream is straight from heaven and was churned by angles.

Interesting ice cream trivia......South Dakota State University began selling its own ice cream commercially in 1910. It is still sold commercially with over 60 flavors. I always thought Blue Bunny ice cream (SDSU's mascot is the Jackrabbit) was started by SDSU but not sure. Anyway they have awesome ice cream.

Some more interesting ice cream trivia, there is a place called Leatherby's Ice Cream in Elk Grove California. I have no idea how long they have been there or how many flavor's they offer. I do know that they have THE BEST ice cream EVER if you get Banana Nut. Cant vouch for any other flavors beside Banana Nut.. Maybe @Condor or @EasyRider will chime in and fill in more of the trivia about them in case someone reading this wants to know where to get the best BANANA NUT ICE CREAM in existence.

attachment.php?attachmentid=102471&d=1448755748

attachment.php?attachmentid=102469&d=1424568559

attachment.php?attachmentid=102470&d=1413497001

attachment.php?attachmentid=102467&d=1424568559

attachment.php?attachmentid=102468&d=1424568559

DSCN5322.JPG

DSCN5320.JPG

DSCN5309.JPG

DSCN5314.JPG

DSCN5316.JPG

Yeah man!! Leatherby's...yum... Rachel's Hot Fudge Sundae... yum times 2.... I don't care what flavor you get they're all good. Dave Leatherby started his ice cream parlor back in the late 70's..early 80's in Sacramento. It was the place to go. It was a family operation and everyone in the family did something. The ice cream scoops were the size of softballs, and awesome. A fast talker came along and talked them into selling them their name for a franchise. Dave never did put his place into a franchise and in about a year it went belly up.... the franchise that is. So he kept doing what he does best and it's survived all these years and as popular as ever.... There are now 3 locations. The one in Elk Grove. The original in Sacramento and Citrus Heights. I think?? they are also in the family. Sacramento Leatherby's isn't too far away from the Flaming Grill... the worlds best hamburger.... so the next time you and Tippy are in town..... :-)

Topics with motorcycles always take a turn towards ice cream! And that's a good thing!!!!!

Question for Puc, what do you suppose is the pie flavor of the week is at the Blue Line Diner? I'm betting it is served warm with ice cream on top!!!!

Topics with motorcycles always take a turn towards ice cream! And that's a good thing!!!!!

Question for Puc, what do you suppose is the pie flavor of the week is at the Blue Line Diner? I'm betting it is served warm with ice cream on top!!!!

Got to be guessing this weeks is Pumpkin BUT, if we are gonna get into a tit for tat on which of their vast pie list I can vouch for it has to be RHUBARB :stickpoke::stickpoke::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:!!!!! And yep, gotta agree that just a tad of ice cream always helps BUTT (and that was not miss spelled) in the case of the Blue Line Diner's Pie - ice cream is NOT necessary for a person to over consume and become a true PIE BUTT RIDER :crackup:

Only the folks who have been there can truly understand :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Had to watch that again. That was a good time. Next year we have to meet earlier and stop up at the Spur Creek Saloon. That place is cool. Nice and laid back, not what you would expect at Sturgis. Of course an afternoon ride would be a bonus!!!!!

I have bought Stock in companies that retain their value mostly because of their famous names like: Apple (AAPL), AT&T (T), American Express (AXP), CVS Health (CVS), Dollar General (DG), Harley Davidson (HOG), Hershey (HSY), International Business Machines (IBM), Johnson & Jonson (JNJ), Coca Cola (KO), McDonalds (MCD), Microsoft (MSFT), Reynolds Tabaco (RAI) & Walmart (WMT).