IGNORED

Tourmaster Jacket failed

Handyman

I'm 150 miles from home and turned my jacket on and zip, zero,nada. Third time I've used it. After I got home and thawed out, I checked for power, got juice. I go to take the controller apart, but I don't have a phillips small enough. I get on internet and look for controller, Out of stock. Anyone know where I might find one?

Thanks

Richard

How old is the jacket? They have a 1 year warranty.

I don't think I'll buy another Tour Master. We each have one and the zippers don't line up 100%, stitching isn't very good. Had to take it to a tailor to have a couple spots fixed on mine (non-heated). Was just within the warranty but would have had to ship it to them or see if a local store would do something about it. Place we bought them isn't real close and wasn't worth shipping it to the States.

I had a terrible experience with Gerbing customer service. I've heard from others who are happy with them, so were they just in a bad mood the 2 months I tried to get them to fix or replace my faulty gloves?? I called and emailed back and forth with several people at Gerbing CS and couldn't get them to do anything.

I had a terrible experience with Gerbing customer service. I've heard from others who are happy with them, so were they just in a bad mood the 2 months I tried to get them to fix or replace my faulty gloves?? I called and emailed back and forth with several people at Gerbing CS and couldn't get them to do anything.

I too had a bad experience with Gerbing customer service. Someone needed to be fired or take a lesson from Sam Walton on how to build good customer relations.

Lynn

I got it last winter, only used it a couple times. Used it once this winter. I've had it over a year, probably. I found a couple of them, but both were out of stock. If I remember, I had the same problem when looking for the jacket liner. Out of stock. It's the one with a green and red button. Round on one end. Big single cable on the other. three leds. Made in China, (I'm sure that helps. ) I found a couple on ebay, but they were different.