IGNORED

Happy Birthday Jesus

Jesus,

I know I am not the 1st person to wish you a Happy Birthday today, on the 2012th year of your birth. I also am not the 1st person to seek you out this day, there have been many before me that today have looked to you for guidance and comfort, and you have been there for them.

I'm probably not the 1st biker to speak with you and wish you a Birthday greeting today. I may not be the first at a lot of things that pertain to you, on the day of your birth. I do want to be the 1st here, on this tiny website, full of people that follow you, know or try to know you, and some that are maybe interested in knowing you, to wish you that Happy Birthday. After all, it is you, the most recognized person in the entire world, who was given to us this day, so many years ago.

You also gave yourself to us, to be our light and beacon on our path to being with our creator, Thank You for doing this. The sacrifice you made, for your father, to deal with satan for our souls, there are many that remember what you did, and are very thankful to you for doing it.

I suppose what I'm really trying to say, is Thank You for this place, this website, to it's creator Don Nelson and his family that always opens up their home and their hearts to us, much like you do. Thank You for all the people that I have met here, who have touched my soul, and my heart and gave me some faith in humanity. My only wish, on this day of your birth, is that all the people whom I call friends here, the ones who enrich my life and put up with me. That you bless them and everyone on this planet on this day of your birth, because it's the best gift I can think of, to give them. We as humans, still hold some hope that we'll get it right one day, as we know you still believe in us. So Thank You Jesus, for being here for us, and Happy Birthday to you. I hope we can give you part of the present you really want, Peace for us down here.....

Me too!! It may be that December 25th is not the exact day you were born of human flesh but it is the day that mankind has set aside to celebrate the joyous occasion of the beginning of your greatest works towards men and women everywhere! Every day I am greatful for your existance and your great love regardless of whether we deserve it or not! Praise be to you this and every day for all eternity!!!