IGNORED

Great Forum

fgrimes636

When I was riding my Suzuki Boulevard, I found a really great forum to be a part of. When we switched to the RSDT I was hoping for another great forum. It looks like I found it. I can read and read for hours and still not see all the great stuff here. Even though the Suzuki site was free I will have no problem paying a little bit for the great info here.

Great job guys.

a dollar a month isn't worth mentioning but the info that's avaialble here is PRICELESS !!

WELCOME

:thumbsup:

You might THINK it costs a dollar a month!!! True, the info is priceless BUT .... for some reason it causes one to go out and SPEND, SPEND, SPEND .... on this mod or that mod or this farkle or that farkle and then there's the SAFETY CHROME!!! OMG .... when I had my RSV I was BROKE all the time because of the so-called PRICELESS INFO here ...

:Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

And the first time you hear. "that's an easy fix, you have to ,,,,,," or, "So and so is 45 minutes from where you are. He is on his way with a trailer to get you off the highway." then $12 is going to sound like the bargain of a lifetime. :thumbsup:

Welcome

Plus, I have no idea who any of you people are, but I enjoy the conversation no the less. It is like talking to friends you haven't seen in a long while. I have found that when my wife and I are out and we carry our helmets in to a store or a community festival or what ever, we end up talking to at least one or two people about their bikes or our bike or what ever. That's what it is like here.

:)

Welcome to the forum. You will need find great guys and gals, great ideas to improve your safety, style and substance. These guys know everything about everything. I joined prior to owning a RSV (albeit, a very short while). Even if I hadn't bought a RSV, I would still be on bc of the great tips. Once again...welcome.:cool10: