IGNORED

Need parts chromed.

BuckShot

OK, I talked to two different guys at the International about having parts chromed. But as usual, can't remember their screen names. Need info on where to send parts to be rechromed. Don't want a cheap chrome job done that will peel and flake in a year,but don't want show chrome either. Anyone with info on where to get this done, it would be appreciated. Thanks

There is a place here in Utah that does a great job with good prices and fairly good turn around times.The bike restorer/powder coater i hank out with uses them in his restorations when he needs good durable chrome at a good price. If you want I'll get their number in the morning.

Yep Gil, you're sure showin' your age on this one.......

Not really showing my age buddy.....Just have a lot on my mind and the and instant recall is malfunctioning...Plus The better half is yelling for me to get the sidecar done. Might need your help for a marathon put back together and get on the road weekend.

Edited by BuckShot

There is a place here in Utah that does a great job with good prices and fairly good turn around times.The bike restorer/powder coater i hank out with uses them in his restorations when he needs good durable chrome at a good price. If you want I'll get their number in the morning.

Thanks, I'm checking out all I can find.