Whatever that thing is, it's not stock!!! Follow the wires and see where they go. My best guess, looking at the wire colors, is something for a trailer hookup. Also looks like you have the battery warning light mod done, it would be a resistor under the shrink wrap goi8ng from the sensor line to the battery line.

That Odessey battery will serve you well!!

Edited by bongobobny

What is the thing with all the blue blade connections just below the fuse box?

And while we are at it, what is just to the right of the fuse box?

Following the leads in your pix I see that they all go to the bettery SO...I have to assume it's a 10 amp accessory block someone made up.

Follow the wires back as Bob suggested, I'm sure they hook up to running likes & the sort.

What is the thing with all the blue blade connections just below the fuse box?

And while we are at it, what is just to the right of the fuse box?

The unit to the right of the fuse block is a stock fuse holder for the CLASS wiring.

Gary

OK just a shot in the dark here.

There is a white wire with a green stripe, the only W/G wire I can find on the wiring diagram goes to the speed sensor, to the cruise unit, and to the turn signal canceling assy.

But the other wire colors going to that unit do not really match up with any of the other wires that go to any of those units.

I did notice that it is fused at 10A so it is possible that it is something for a trailer hookup but the wire colors are still not correct for that.

About all you can do is follow the wires till you find another clue.

Or pull out the 10A fuse and see what stops working.