IGNORED

Ride-On Prices??

Yammer Dan

I thought I ordered Ride-On a few yrs ago and got three bottles for around 21 bucks. Now lowest listing I can find is about 14 bucks a bottle. Has it raised that much??? This Garage is putting a major dent in my savings. Gotta watch it the Boss claims. Money for the Hot Tub and Big Screen is in jepordy.:whistling:

I thought I ordered Ride-On a few yrs ago and got three bottles for around 21 bucks. Now lowest listing I can find is about 14 bucks a bottle. Has it raised that much??? This Garage is putting a major dent in my savings. Gotta watch it the Boss claims. Money for the Hot Tub and Big Screen is in jepordy.:whistling:

When I order mine over the phone I asked for 2 bottles and they turned me onto the 3 bottle special for about the same price. You may want to call them on the land line and mention Venture Rider???

Hey Dan, if your serious about a hot tub, check out this site:

http://www.discountspasdirect.com

I bought my 7 person 500 gal 70 jets 2-5 hp pump spa from them for 5200.00 in 2007. The MSRP from the factory was and still is 12,999. They are an online daler who has no overhead. They order direct from several mfg. and brand it with their name. My hot tub was called the Zeus (yea, I know) and it is manufactured by Four Winds. Free shipping too! As far as the ride on went, I paid 36 for 3 bottles shipped from ride on several years ago.

I think mine is going to be a metal washtub and a fire!!!:whistling:

Don't laugh. I have a buddy that picked up a milk pasteurizing tub that is all stainless steel with mixing paddles, he gutted the gas burner and stokes it with wood! Works awesome and holds 10 people. He got it at auction for $200