IGNORED

Just waiting on the storms to arrive, and pass

Midrsv

Another spring storm (tornados) on the way to Central KY The Lexington mayor asked businesses to close at 3:00 so workers could go home. Schools let out 2 hour early. They told everyone at my work to go home at 2:30. Just going to ride it out.

Be safe everyone.

Dennis

"Authorities reported the three deaths in southern Indiana, where Clark County Sheriff’s Department Maj. Chuck Adams said the 1,900-person town of Marysville is “completely gone.” Extreme damage was also reported in the nearby town of Henryville, home to about 2,000 people."

Forget about the gas and get in the basement.:080402gudl_prv:

I'm in a town with a weather alert siren so should have about 5 minutes or more warning.

I opened up my 'safe room' downstairs and put fresh batteries in a flashlight. Also got a dog leash for my 80lb puppy who goes nuts in moments when its least needed.

And have a large rum & coke to sip on while I'm waiting.

Gone from our area now. It has been a rough one though. Tornadoes close to us here. Watching some nasty stuff on TV now. West Liberty got hit again. I heard that Morehead, Ky got hit by a tornado . No damage here but sightings and pictures of tornadoes here next to the Carter Caves area. Take care folks and be careful. Called and checked on all my family, thank God everyone is OK and no real damage. The news is saying most severe weather over our area in 25 years.

Fuzzy

We have been lucky here in north east Tennessee so far, but there is nothing on the four local tv channels but weather. Right now it is north and south both of me and at this time, I am in the window between the storms.

This would be a good night not to sleep nekid.:depressed:

RandyA

Now that just ain't right, true, but that ain't right. Take care Randy, hope you all fair well. They are saying you are in for some bad weather. The storms are supposed to pick up some strength from the warmer air down that way. It has been rough here. We have Easter flowers already blooming here, unusual.

Fuzzy

Now that just ain't right, true, but that ain't right. Take care Randy, hope you all fair well. They are saying you are in for some bad weather. The storms are supposed to pick up some strength from the warmer air down that way. It has been rough here. We have Easter flowers already blooming here, unusual.

Fuzzy

I just had a new roof put on a couple of weeks ago.:confused24:

It is after 10 pm and still 68 degrees.

RandyA

Just heard on the news that there were several deaths in West Liberty. Quite a bit of damage in Menifee and Laurel counties also. The UK medical center has been put on alert to expect quite a few casualties from eastern KY.

Just saw some video from Marysville IN and it appears that town has be wiped off the map. I hope our IN members are safe.

Dennis

The alert siren went off at 11pm for about 30 minutes. I went down to the basement. But there doesn't appear to be any damage outside, not even the 'half-way normal' fallen pine tree.

The storm did stall right over my head for about 8 hours before it moved out. So it had plenty of opportunity.

Just checked the Atlanta paper website. It says an elementary school and local airport nw of Atlanta were detroyed early last nightand there was also some lightening damage reported locally. nothing about any people being hurt.

I'm ok as well. We got some hail about 8:30am est, nothing major, about like sleet. Other than that, was just a typical summer type storm for this part of Georgia. I hope everyone's ok and safe. And now my husband's getting ready to head to work (on the bike no less).