IGNORED

Another MM Edition

Rick Haywood

The wife and I were riding over to Indiana on Friday night and I noticed another bike coming up in the left lane as he passed me I looked over and I'll be darn if it wasn't another one just like mine. Found it strange to have another one pass me. he got off at exit #15 of I-74

:whistling: Of the 1500 MMs made, 1000 were sold in America. So, when the MM was created, it was by far the sleekest, fastest, and most beautiful of the RSV line. So, Yamaha set out over the next decade simply trying to make sure that RSVs of other colors would appear in a tasteful manner in the rear view mirrors of the RSV MM. :backinmyday:

It is but an RSV MM that is capable of passing another RSV MM.

:cool10:

Bought mine in Knoxville, Tn. sight unseen. I did have my brother go take a look at it. I see another one driving on hwy 60 (in SE Missouri) all the time. Just never had a chance to catch him at a stop to see if he's from this site.

Get compliments on it all the time. Especially after they find out it's nearly 12 years old.

Bought mine in Knoxville, Tn. sight unseen. I did have my brother go take a look at it. I see another one driving on hwy 60 (in SE Missouri) all the time. Just never had a chance to catch him at a stop to see if he's from this site.

Get compliments on it all the time. Especially after they find out it's nearly 12 years old.

Yeah I get a few comments on my 25 yr old 1st Gen. When they can catch me!!!:whistling::stirthepot:

Good looking Scoot Rick. Shame its one of the slow ones!!!!:stickpoke::stirthepot::backinmyday:

I'm going to bed now... wouldn't pick on a old man would you???:whistling:

Naw, I couldn't catch ya anyway..... But be carefull remember i am camping in thre same park as you.....................down at vogel :whistling: