IGNORED

Anyone on speaking terms with the powers that be?

Black Owl

I thought you were taking about my wife:whistling: It has sure been a wet spring here also. The weatherman is talking like there will be a change in the weather patteren starting on Monday. Then it is suppose to warm up into the 80's and be dry for the next 5-7 days. :cool10:

Romour has it that our April/May will be the worst on record for rain and below normal temps.

I DID give all my lotto winnings to the weather gods in return for a nice warm, sunny day on June 18th when wizard765 is here for the M&E ride.

If so, can you let them know that we have had enough rain already here in the Twin Cities :crying:. Time for some sunshine and warm weather.

It better stop soon, grump & I left the pontoons back at home..... We will soon, be heading over to Gary's....

Don't know about up at your place, but down here we had enough hail to cover the ground like snow. And then the rain and the winds. Storm warnings and sirens going off most of the evening. And all coming in from the Dakotas.

started to rain when i got out of work. storms for tonight with tornado warnings throughout tonight till morning

hope it clears up tomarrow so i can get the bike washed and waxed:fingers-crossed-emo

lets see if this works for our weather http://sat.wrh.noaa.gov/satellite/loopsat.php?wfo=mso&area=east&type=ir&size=4

Edited by dray

Guest Swifty
According to the local news a couple of days ago, over the past 60 days, we have had rain on 52 of those days. :(

Two words: the first one starts with G, the second one starts with W.

:whistling:

Guest Swifty
Which is caused by some First Gens polluting the air. :stirthepot::rotf:

Brad

or by people who fund polluting factories because they buy another motorcycle every 2 or 3 years.:detective:

or by people who fund polluting factories because they buy another motorcycle every 2 or 3 years.:detective:

Yes they build new ones so you don't have to keep polluting the air with the old ones. Besides they need to keep those factories as they have the ........... to keep wages high so we all can keep buying new or newer things.

PS I don't know anyone other than Charlie that changes their bikes that often.

Brad

Just got in minutes ago to Toronto from Woodstock by way of Guelph here in southern Ontario (a two hour ride). My daughter in Guelph had been calling to see if we got stuck in the severe thunder and rain storm that started minutes after we left her place. Made it home without getting wet but parked the bike and walked inside to see major lightning and rain out the window. The good news is the forecast for sun throughout the rest of the week in this area.

if you can get thru.. the weather dont look that great ...:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Looking worse now, than this morning, as there is now a winter storm warning in addition to the other warnings previously posted & we need to crossover a pass to get on our way.....

:snow::snow::snow::bang head::bang head::bang head:

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=MTZ055&warncounty=MTC031&firewxzone=MTZ118&local_place1=Bozeman+MT&product1=Winter+Storm+Warning

Don't know about up at your place, but down here we had enough hail to cover the ground like snow. And then the rain and the winds. Storm warnings and sirens going off most of the evening. And all coming in from the Dakotas.

We're getting another boat load or two of rain over here in northeastern WY and the SD Black Hills, so more is coming your way.

Just remember; it's all Bubber's fault!:backinmyday::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Not sure where Paul (Rocket) is this morning. If he made it through the snow in the pass, he has more crap to look forward to.

Weather forecast this morning was for high winds along the I-94 corridor in NoDak and MN along with severe thunder storm warnings for the norther section of MN at least to Gary's (Whoomp) place.

:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :mytruck:

Edited by Black Owl