IGNORED

Any Green Bay Packers fan.

stardbog

Dan...

The real question is, "Will they admit it?" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:sign killer dude::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no: never.

Well Russ whatever take. It's going to be great game, and thats all about.....

Her Russ, what about Vikings ?? is that cheese head QB retired or he is still thinking?:doh:

Bert Who?

There is total mayhem going on around here we aint got no time to worry about the Bert party Favor.

I don't know about the rest of the country but the news around hear is nearly all Packers Bears. There is nothing else going on in the whole world.

Is it game time yet!!!

Its time to Pack up some bear meat.

That diet of birds the last couple of weeks is getting old.

I think he will end up going back to Green Bay for a few days though just so that he can retire as a Packer. If they will let him.

That's a big IF Boss.:scratchchin:

But he's already trying sucking up to the fans here, He said he thought the PACKERS were the best team left in the playoffs.:bowdown:

But since he's already filed his RETIREMENT paperwork, he'll have to come out of retirement AGAIN to sign with the PACKERS for a few days.:bang head:

:banana: :cool10: GO PACK GO :cool10: :banana:

Edited by Scooter Bob
ssppppppppeellllinnn

Jets and Packers

Why the Jets? Because I'm a die hard Steeler Hater.

Why the Packers? Because of the Lions Calvin Johnson TOUCHDOWN catch against the bears that was called no touchdown.

Whoever wins these should be good games.

Can't Wait :missingtooth:

Be careful what you say. The hubby is a Packer fan. I do not expect to get anything out of him [not even a grunt!] while that game is going on. He needs a win after watching his alma mater [univ. of Wis.] get beat by a bunch of Texas boys. My problem is here I am married to a Packer fan while I'm from Illinois and should be rooting for the Bears!

I think I'll plead the 5th on that one!! :icon_smile_question

Packer fans and HD riders they have the names of their team tatooed to on their right and left testicle.:yikes::yikes::yikes:

This year I am siding with the Packers, just because. :missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

BTW Bret will always be known a Viking so not to worry Mr Packer fan.:Avatars_Gee_George:

Bubber

Packer fans and HD riders they have the names of their team tatooed to on their right and left testicle.:yikes::yikes::yikes:

This year I am siding with the Packers, just because. :missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

BTW Bret will always be known a Viking so not to worry Mr Packer fan.:Avatars_Gee_George:

Bubber

And just how much research have YOU been doing into this tattoo theory of yours.:scared::scared::scared::stickpoke:

(had to clean up the last word)

A Chicago family of pro football supporters head out one Saturday to do their Christmas shopping. While in the sports store, the son picks up a Green Bay Packers #12 jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Packer fan and I would like this for Christmas." His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him on the head and says, "Go talk with mom."

Off goes the little lad with the Green Bay Packer jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?"

"Yes, son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be a Packer fan, and I would like this Aaron Rodger's jersey for Christmas." The mother is outraged, promptly whacks him on the head and says, "Go see your father."

Off he goes with the Green Bay Packer #12 jersey in hand and finds his father. "Dad?"

"Yes, son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be a Packer fan, and I would like this Rodger's jersey for Christmas". The father is so outraged he, too, whacks his son on the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in that!"

About half hour later they're all back in the car heading towards home. The father turns to the son and says, "Son, I hope you've learned something today."

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."

"Good, son. What is it?"

The son replies, "I've only been a Packer fan for an hour and I already hate you Illinois folks."

:banana: :cool10: GO PACK GO :cool10: :banana:

Cool I wasn't on site for a day , and I'm learn from Packers fan about Chicago Bears as never before..:rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl: That was god one.

Well check this one:

Q: What is the difference between a Packer fan and a baby?

A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.

Q: Did you here about the Packer fan that died at a pie eating contest?

A: The cow kicked him in the head!

Q: What do you call a 350 pound Packer fan?

A: An anorexic!

Q: What do cheeseheads and hemorrhoids have in common?

A: They’re both a pain in the butt and never seem to go away completely.

Q: What do you call a Packer fan with a sheep under his arm?

A: A pimp.

GO BEARS:group cheers:GO BEARS

:group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

Well,......when the old british army went to war, they wore red coats.....the reason for that was to hide any bloody injuries from the enemy. when the packers go to war with the bears, they will be wearing yellow pants, to hide their fear of death!.........:big-grin-emoticon:

Well,......when the old british army went to war, they wore red coats.....the reason for that was to hide any bloody injuries from the enemy. when the packers go to war with the bears, they will be wearing yellow pants, to hide their fear of death!.........:big-grin-emoticon: