IGNORED

Bunkhouse MC Camper -- Open House

dave_wells

Dave,

Tell Chuck and Larry HI 4 me. I was 50/50 on going but some recent Lake Michigan Snow Effect has made that trip a NO GO 4 me :(. Really wanted to see the Place... Maybe make a Summer trip on my Bike :).

See you at 3 or 4 events this year (2 at IBMC.org and MD2010 and maybe International Potato Creek) If Uncle Sam does not scoop me overseas...

Ride Safe

• 10 months later...
I have placed a call into them for some pricing info. I had a neighbor who had one and loved it.

The wife and i are doing an East Coast tour this summer and we "almost" always prefer camping to hotels.

I am a bit concerned with the 350 pound weight..before loading.

They have a new model called the Queen (slightly smaller) weights 285 Lbs Empty. Really have my eye on one of those.

But Frogmaster if you buy that, how will you get it under the willow tree at MD this year?

But it would be nice wouldn't it.

Yama Mama:happy65:

Yeah I know... I might have to lose that spot anyways... MONTY said he was taking 1 week of Vacation to be under the Willow tree in 2011. But here is the the secret we can get 2 small to medium tents under there Shhhhhhhh....... :fingers-crossed-emo

Especially if Jonas sends a little gift for MD, but I'm thinkin' you'll be rejoicing with Quickstep and Annie a bit........

DEFINITELY if you come up on Friday, 'course it could be a little loud outside for your Saturday morning hangover,,, er,,, I mean sleepover.........

We could always set up the carbtune tent right by yours tho, if that would help you out!

• 3 weeks later...

Deffinately worth buying put 60K on mine loved every minute of it. It.s a king bed. If you order one put all the do dads on it lanai rm a/c hole etc, you won,t regret it:smile5: Resale excellent as well if you keep it up

I already have a camper like that, and I'm not puttin' it UNDER the willow tree. You can have that spot. I'm gonna try to put up close to where we were last year, so it's close.

Close to what?? :think::think: Wish we could bring our camper:crying: It's called the "Taj--Ma--Collins" [complete with sign]:thumbsup2:

• 4 months later...
Yeah I know... I might have to lose that spot anyways... MONTY said he was taking 1 week of Vacation to be under the Willow tree in 2011. But here is the the secret we can get 2 small to medium tents under there Shhhhhhhh....... :fingers-crossed-emo

So, are you still coming to MD? I don't see you on the RSVP list.