I haven't been able to find any specific info about the red lens covers that are on the aftermarket chrome trunk wraparound on this '86 I picked up. I'm not sure if they were made by Barons or not, but I think they are. Any of you 1st genners have some info on where to get some new red lenses?

I haven't been able to find any specific info about the red lens covers that are on the aftermarket chrome trunk wraparound on this '86 I picked up. I'm not sure if they were made by Barons or not, but I think they are. Any of you 1st genners have some info on where to get some new red lenses?

Buy another 1st Gen??:think:Might have them!!:whistling:

I think they are too Brad. I've seen them listed, but just went thru all my saved links and couldn't find them. I'll keep searching. Do you just need a lens.... or??

OK see if something here isn't what you need...

http://www.motosport.com/cruiser/category/Cruiser-Parts/Lighting/Accent-Lighting

Here is what I have dug up so far

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/3300730

I believe that these are the right sized ones, they are cheap enough so I will probably just pull the trigger and get a couple of them and see. If so I'll come back on and let others know as I'm sure there are members that would like to replace the faded ones they have.....Thanks for the fast responses fellas :thumbsup2: