IGNORED

Clock?

Guest Ikes

I love this bike.

Bought last summer after some lady backed over my Suzuki Intruder 1400. Worked out pretty good, ended up with a new bike and a new 'ol lady. (Yep, same one - funny how things work out.)

Anyway, I added the Baron's slip-ons, a luggage rack, and will probably go with the Leveling Links from Diamond R.

Got a question, though. Standard features list for 06 RSV mentions a clock. Damned if I can find it. I keep hitting buttons, checking the destructions, and so far no clock. Anybody wanna point me in the right direction?

Ride safe.

The time is shown in the same dash window as you mileage is shown...

Forgot off the top of my head how to get you there though...

Its in the manual, but I never use mine cause it is to small... Cant see it easily and I surely dont want to take my eye off the road for a long period of time to try to see the time...

Just hold both buttons in at the same time and the clock will appear. When you hit the low fuel light the clock will change back to the LF trip odometer. It doesn't matter which odometer you have selected if you hold both buttons in at the same time it will change to the clock.

Don't feel bad I had mine for 6 months before I figured out how it worked. I would just fumble with the buttons until it came on. I'm not one for reading manuals too often. :rotf:

I can't remember off the top of my head how you set it though. I think once you have the clock up you push and hold select until the hours or minutes flashes and then the other button cycles through the numbers. Don't hold me to that though.

That is right I forgot, Scanning is not that hard, it was the manually moving up the frequencies that gives me a hard time. (Thanks Monsta that is what I was thinking about).

Trying to go from 105.3 to 105.5 etc...... The radio wil jump to the next preset.

Little Bob I assume you got your answer. CLear as mud Eh !

Brad