IGNORED

Wing for trunk

1 - UP

I want to install a wing on my trunk. Does any one know where I can get one. I'm looking for one that has the brake light in it. I need it for a 2nd gen.

Thanks,

Ken:fingers-crossed-emo

Edited by 1 - UP
information about what generation bike it is for

I agree!! The entire Armstrong family is fantastic to deal with. They are right around the corner from me. If this is the route you choose (buy a new one) then do indeed! Otherwise keep an eye out on Fleabay as they do come up at times.

Just tell Pioneer Bongo sent you...

I just purchased one from Pioneer Motorsports. Chad is great to deal with. $227

They are in Caffee NY and give us a 15% discount off list. Just tell them you are a member here.

What color are you looking for?

If you order from PIONEER MOTORSPORTS, tell Chad that Big Tom said that if you order from him that you would give him 25%OFF (and a free t-shirt) AND IF HE DON'T, I'M GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KICK HIS @$$........actually they are great people to deal with....Pioneer is 100% FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS and has a great report with Yamaha.

They also sponsor my Venturerider rally every year...........:fatsmiley:

I want to install a wing on my trunk. Does any one know where I can get one. I'm looking for one that has the brake light in it. I need it for a 2nd gen.

Thanks,

Ken:fingers-crossed-emo

I called and talked to Chad and ordered one. I want to thank you all for responding.

Ken:stickinouttounge:

I called and talked to Chad and ordered one. I want to thank you all for responding.

Ken:stickinouttounge:

I also got off the phone with Chad...call him back and give him your t shirt size....:rotf: :rotf: :fnd_(16): ps you too Don, even if Chad keeps calling you Ken....

I also got off the phone with Chad...call him back and give him your t shirt size....:rotf: :rotf: :fnd_(16): ps you too Don, even if Chad keeps calling you Ken....

I sent Chad my shirt size.

Thanks !!!! (I asked about a baseball cap too.... can't hurt to ask considering I only got the 15% discount !)