IGNORED

San Angelo is HOT

Du-Rron

San Angelo, Texas is the 7th hottest city in America. We also burn along at 40%-50% humidity. Phoenix has a lower feeling "dry" heat at 21% (Panzies I say). You wanna test out your new v-twin mega-inch air-cooled motorcycle to see if it is "hot"... Bring it to San Angelo and we will let ya know.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/the-50-hottest-cities-in-america/ss-BBCXi1f?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp#image=44

It got up to 72F in the shade here yesterday and might hit 75 today. :scorched:

I'm feeling left out, well, maybe not. :banana:

How long is your riding season again, 45 days? :rotf:

I was out in it today for work, it was 101, oddly enough I loved it, I think I could have ridden w/o being uncomfortable. Gotta admit I'm glad it doesnt get this warm to often.

I know. although if you want to get down to the nitty gritty comparison, we do get quite a bit of rain which is not too pleasant for many.

Ok, I feel better now. I had lived in Seattle area for 15 years. The relentless rain was third only to unbearable traffic and soul-crushing overpopulation. I guess I'll be content with sometimes harsh winters and sweet spring/summer/fall here in rural South Dakota:sun::snow::sun1::sun: .

Take THAT!:stickpoke: :rasberry:

The dry climate here makes both the extreme highs and lows feel less extreme. Truly not everyone can handle the winters, just as not everyone can handle the rain of other localities. I cant think of anywhere else (within North America) that I would rather live.

MT, WY and parts of NE and ND are also correct answers :beer:

Ok, I feel better now. I had lived in Seattle area for 15 years. The relentless rain was third only to unbearable traffic and soul-crushing overpopulation. I guess I'll be content with sometimes harsh winters and sweet spring/summer/fall here in rural South Dakota:sun::snow::sun1::sun: .

Take THAT!:stickpoke: :rasberry:

We get way less rain here than in Seattle. This place is special, hiding in the rain shadow of the Olympics to the south and in the rain shadow of mountains to the west. Victoria 23.95" - Seattle 37.5" - Black Hills 10"-20" No inversion layer like in Seattle either. Edited by camos

We get way less rain here than in Seattle. This place is special, hiding in the rain shadow of the Olympics to the south and in the rain shadow of mountains to the west. Victoria 23.95" - Seattle 37.5" - Black Hills 10"-20" No inversion layer like in Seattle either.

It sounds quite pleasant over there. The parts of Canada I have seen were quite nice, Ill never go to VBC again though! Last time I was there I was riding my Triumph, the last year you cound enter Canada w/o a passport. It was beautiful and the weather was perfect. I ran across some southern parts and didnt go to far north, it was pretty rural and very clean. The ladies up there were sure lovely too, yup. I can definitely see the appeal to living in Canada. It may be time for another tour, by fall I should be living reasonably close to the border.

Is there any chance you would take Justin Beiber back though?:cool10: