IGNORED

On my wishlist (non motorcycle)

Wizard765

Hmmm?? Best Buy $999.. New gun?? Decisions.. Decisions...??

:mo money:

:lightbulb:,,,,, Deer season is right around the corner, add a servo for trigger pull,, strap on the 1911,,, sit on the deck and go Deer hunting.. Thinking that fold up wingy thingy could REALLY be fun Jack!!:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

WIZ = xtra batteries, fly it to a Puc's MGnEM next summer and we will attack a Hot Dog and send it back!!

FOOL = DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT BROTHER!! I hear that thang buzzin around takin pictures of the back of my house and it'll be Opening Day of Fold Up Drone season :big-grin-emoticon::photographing:

THAT THING IS AWESOME!!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

:lightbulb:,,,,, Deer season is right around the corner, add a servo for trigger pull,, strap on the 1911,,, sit on the deck and go Deer hunting.. Thinking that fold up wingy thingy could REALLY be fun Jack!!:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

WIZ = xtra batteries, fly it to a Puc's MGnEM next summer and we will attack a Hot Dog and send it back!!

FOOL = DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT BROTHER!! I hear that thang buzzin around takin pictures of the back of my house and it'll be Opening Day of Fold Up Drone season :big-grin-emoticon::photographing:

THAT THING IS AWESOME!!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Like this?

or this one?

we think alike, just bought my lower for the next AR build :)

yes i need another one for the zombies that are coming soon :)

wishlist item GP100 match champion

We're close... but I don't do 'Rambo' guns or milsurp. More of a collector of the interesting and unusual rolled into craftsmanship. My Zombie gun? A 454 casull lever action. Why shoot more than once...?? :-) Waiting for a Gustaf 6.5x55 swiss, sporterized by Kimber when they were located in Oregon. Same Kimber that's now in NY making lots of 1911 45's....