IGNORED

Star Motorcycle 2009 Model Intro today at 3:00 PM EST

jpgivens

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Sad! I guess If I sell the Venture to buy the Harley that actually improved their product this year I can get a better price as that is the only thing that they changed this year besides the color! LOL

Why cant they figure out that they are really missing the boat by not improving this bike. Honda is really gonna kick its but with the new Wing. Honda has improved the wing twice and we have the same old Venture.

Yep, my kids are as old as cassetts, and I won't take them on the bike!!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

WOW!

do they warp in the sun too?

Hey , your forgetting that the '09's have 365 days more warranty than the '08's have left !

BEER30

not if you buy the 08 after the 09 and its a grand cheaper:think:

At least your kids aren't obsolete like the cassette player is. Aren't they suppose to stop selling cassette tapes now?

Margaret

cassette's have droped in price!

Kids have went up in price/ at least mine ask for more $ the older they get!

now comes with cd changer installed in side bag, now is mp3 compatible and intercom ready

2009 says Single-point audio control system for AM/FM radio, cassette, CD changer and intercom is MP3-compatible and headset-ready.

versus 08 Single-point audio control system for AM/FM radio, cassette and intercom is CD changer-compatible and headset-ready.