IGNORED

Fredericksburg Meet-n-Eat

Ladybug69

What a beautiful day! Riderduke, his wife, Kitesquid, his wife, KA Woodworth, Bugfish and I met and had lunch at Willey's BBQ in Westmoreland. Good stuff. Than we hooked up with Jrichard, stopped by a custom paint shop, did a little dreamin' and headed back to Fredericksburg for some Carl's Ice Cream. Old Rusty, his wife and Two Tone White joined us there. Mmmmm, the ice cream went down way to fast but oh so yummy!

Bug and I had a little spit from good ol' Mother Nature on the way home. I hope everyone else stayed dry.

Here's a few pics. My camera's batteries were dead so I settled for a couple shots with the cell.

It was great to see everyone and also to meet more Venture riders.

Lookin' forward to PA! Hope to see you all again soon.

Wendy

Ok nobody but Wendy took pics? :scared:what's up with that guys.:think: You VA folks need to get going on the pic taking deal here. :photographing:Either that or your gonna have to have some of us farther south then you show up.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Your pics are good Wendy. Just picking on the guys. They seem to have designated you the official pic person for this event. David you never have a camera. :Laugh:

Margaret

MrsSquid and I had a great time.

This was our FIRST M&E!!!!! and the first one I coordinated!!!!

The BBQ was GREAT and inexpensive!!!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm Willies BBQ. gotta go again soon.

We got done eating early so we took a side trip to Vernon Street Customs. It is a aftermarket bike shop here in King George, with no parts on the shelves. They mostly do custom painting on helmets, bikes and cars....

Then off to Carl's Ice Cream in FredVegas via Rt 218. it is a windey road and I am glad I had my compact nautilus horn as some cager was in my lane....... woke him up!!!!!!!

Once everybody got their Ice Cream, :fnd_(16):we stood around under the trees an talked for quite a while. I liked seeing what custom stuff others have done to their bikes. Great ideas and it is better to see the bike in person as I can ask LOTS of questions!!!!!!!!! I am a glutton for technical info!!!!

the conversations drifted around and once I stared to talk about kites, everybody else whet stands up and headed off down the road....;)

MrsSquid and I rode around town for a while, and shopped some then went back home Via Rt 218. We did not see a single drop of rain the whole day, but it was mostly cloudy and some dark ones rolled overhead.

It was a nice day and I look forward to the next one I am able to attend.

:dancefool:

Thanks everybody who showed up and we missed those who were unable to attend.

True but that makes it too easy for them. Then they don't even try. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: I don't even know if David owns a camera.

Margaret

Well i have one for work when I do before and after shots and Home Inspections. But it never comes out of the Van. Yes I am dependant on the ladies. Blame it on Felecia. After 22yrs of taking care of me I'm hopeless:rasberry::rotfl:

Well i have one for work when I do before and after shots and Home Inspections. But it never comes out of the Van. Yes I am dependant on the ladies. Blame it on Felecia. After 22yrs of taking care of me I'm hopeless:rasberry::rotfl:

Dude, you're totally hosing us up here. We're never hopless. Try something like this:

We don't need a camera becuase we can remember what each other look like! We let you take our pictures becuase we know it makes you happy! :big-grin-emoticon:

OHHH Umm, Scratch post #13

We don't need a camera becuase we can remember what each other look like! We let you take our pictures becuase we know it makes you happy!:thumbsup2:

Psssst, Bugfish, is that better:whistling:

Pssst, too late. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: We kinda already read it.

Margaret

Actually, I thought the ladies took pictures for when they get old and senile (can't remember anything right, need proof supposedly :rotf::rotf:)

If ladies had to remember to put the lid down every time like us guys have too, they wouldn't need any pictures to remind them of how to do things properly.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: