IGNORED

is anyone here a member of BACA?

Cinderella

I ran across this organization today on the net......and then funny thing when we went to counceling today and she asked if we had a support system here....i said no family here and very few friends since we havent lived here long......BUT i said and proceeded to tell her about this group which she was impressed by you all( and come to find out she used to ride) and very glad we had some special people.

well she happened to mention BACA then and i told her i had been reading about them.....she thought they may be a good group to get ahold of for some support.

http://bacausa.com/

good for you awesome!

they put their people thru some pretty intensive stuff, training wise, back ground checks and i believe you have to go to meetings and ride with them for a yr before you are full fledged. I am impressed with what ive read so far.

I used to know the president of BACA around here and I did quite a few missions with the PGR with a member of BACA locally. I dont think they do counceling if I remember right but one of the big things they do is if the Abuser is a Parent or the child feels they are in Danger they will establish a presence with the child so they feel safe. Many are PO and in order to be a member must undergo a heavy duty backround check. If you want I can try to get a hold of Little John and maybe have him contact you and explain better. Let me know

Hi Cindy,

I went to the site and was pretty impressed by the video and what I read, its unfortunate that we don't have anything like this in Ontario...that I know of....I will contact the founder to see if anything is in the works for Canada, because we have our share of subhuman creeps.

I see Australia has quite a few chapters so I don't know why not here!

Glad to hear you guys are managing to get some help. God Bless.

Ian

BACA has a fairly large presence here in California. In fact, at VentureWest IV, the last night, 3 members from Los Angeles stayed at the same motel we were in - coming back from a ride - or mission - to Nor Cal - somewhere up in the Sacramento area I believe. Here, in my opinion, they do have respect for their cause - some of the guys are pretty "rough" looking (not making a generalized statement), but those whom I have met are 200% behind their cause. I would be happy to try and get some information for you from couple of them who live around me - let me know.

yes guys i would love to have some more info on this group.......though my daughter is safe and the guy is behind bars all the support we can get is good.

my biggest fear at this time is that they reduce his bond and he is released....it is my honest opinion that the guy is safer where he is now than to get out:whistling:

there is no way i could physically stop dale....and having some sort of support ( or backup) might be good.

Received an email back today from Jack Dodson the President of BACA, after I inquired if anything was being set up in Canada, he said there is an effort to set a chapter up over here...though he didn't specify where...and he hopes that it will spread quickly once the first one gets going.

This is something that I'd certainly like to get involved in, as no child should suffer abuse be it sexual, physical or mental.

I don't think that many of us on this site are hard core biker's, more like....if you saw the movie.... the "Wild Hogs" are'nt we?? But I believe some good could be done if it was accepted over here as it seems to have been in the states.

Thats my feeling anyway.

Ian

from what i saw at the baca meeting i went to, they do everything legally and are not violent. they just make their presence felt and make life uncomfortable for the abuser. with the publicity they bring down on the individual. they make sure everyone knows about the abuser. bill

Hi! My name is KILOWATT. BACA member in Texas. If you will go back to BACA website and click on chapters at the left side of page a US map should appear.At this point click

on your state and a list of chapters will appear.Click on a chapter nearest you.When the chapter logo comes up go back to left side of page and click on contact us,alist of contacts for that chapter will come up.

Good Luck

You will be in good hands!

Kilowatt

Vice President

Rolling Plains Chapter:thumbsup:

Hi! My name is KILOWATT. BACA member in Texas. If you will go back to BACA website and click on chapters at the left side of page a US map should appear.At this point click

on your state and a list of chapters will appear.Click on a chapter nearest you.When the chapter logo comes up go back to left side of page and click on contact us,alist of contacts for that chapter will come up.

Good Luck

You will be in good hands!

Kilowatt

Vice President

Rolling Plains Chapter:thumbsup:

Thanks for coming on a clarifying this for us, we appreciate all that your organization does and what it stands for

:happy34: