IGNORED

New Feature

Freebird

OK folks...I had a request that members be allowed to hide certain topic areas from the list of forums. I THINK I finally have a custom modification that allows you to do that.

In other words, lets say that you don't want the topic area "Jokes" to show up. You can hide that from the list of forums on the main forum page.

To do so, just go to your UserCP and then click on "Edit Options" in the left menu. Scroll down and you should find a box where you can select topic areas to hide and then another box to exclude certain forums from "Get new Posts" and etc.

Shoot, I thought it was already possible. I thought I remembered something being said about it a long time ago with regard to the fun and frivolous section and the member who was the instigation for that section being started. Obviously I never used it or tried to use it. If I don't want to look at something, I don't look at it.

Gee, I wonder who requested this. :rolleyes:

There was already a feature where you could exclude topic areas for New Posts and etc. but not to totally hide a forum. You can now do one or both.

It's not a bad thing and shouldn't be taken as negative. It can really help clean up the home forum page and prevent having to scroll down so much if there are areas that you don't care about. For example, if you ride a first gen and never go to the second gen tech talk or vice versa, you can hide that one from the list. I like reading the posts in ALL areas but different folks belong here for different reasons. Some don't care for the chit chat at all and are strictly looking for technical info. They may wish to hide the jokes, ladies lair, motivational, whatever.

It's just another way that you can all customize your VentureRider experience. :)

where is the feature that has the maps to ice cream shops in case we travel to a new area and are unfamiliar with where they are ???

:crackup::crackup::cry: :cry:

Thats the VR experience most members are looking for.....lol

Is that not what VR Assistance is for?:Bunny:

I myself quite enjoy reading all the posts about the 2nd gens falling apart!!!!!:stirthepot: :whistling::Avatars_Gee_George:

Yours Truly(?!)

Skinny Squidley

Keep pushing it buddy....and I'll sit your wife on the back of mine. Then you will have to get one so she will be comfortable. I dont convert the 1st gen drivers....I convert their passengers.

:buttkick:

Hey Freebird I don't care what these yahoos say about you "your all right" and I mean that in a good way! LOL

I just can't believe all the nice features that are on this site and that you can work this hard to keep improving it. Keep up the great work!!!!!

Bubber

Now back to the regularly scheduled programming, *itching and complaining just good natured fun of giving everbody a hard time.

Continue on ! Over and Out!