IGNORED

Thanks Freebird

Cinderella

I was standing at the sink a bit ago washing some dishes and just thinking..day dreaming..

started thinking about all the awesome things people from this site have done for others, the way they help expecting nothing in return, the way they dig in their sometimes empty pockets to help someone else in need...the way they arent afraid to ask for prayers when they have a issue in their life or the way they arent ashamed to share problems and fears and illness and happiness and sadness with everyone here.

some people here i have never met or may never meet, but they have touched my life.....I have cried here, laughed here, even gotten mad here :8:..Ive lost special people from here..been inspired from here...

I have met some of the most awesome people in the world !

I just felt the need to thank you Don.....and everyone else here for all the laughs and the fun times and friends Ive made and things ive gotten to do and be part of because of this.

ok you may now return to the regular scheduled program........:D

.....geez its tough being menopausal..your emotions sometimes control you......:innocent::rotf:

I was standing at the sink a bit ago washing some dishes and just thinking..day dreaming..

started thinking about all the awesome things people from this site have done for others, the way they help expecting nothing in return, the way they dig in their sometimes empty pockets to help someone else in need...the way they arent afraid to ask for prayers when they have a issue in their life or the way they arent ashamed to share problems and fears and illness and happiness and sadness with everyone here.

some people here i have never met or may never meet, but they have touched my life.....I have cried here, laughed here, even gotten mad here :8:..Ive lost special people from here..been inspired from here...

I have met some of the most awesome people in the world !

I just felt the need to thank you Don.....and everyone else here for all the laughs and the fun times and friends Ive made and things ive gotten to do and be part of because of this.

ok you may now return to the regular scheduled program........:D

.....geez its tough being menopausal..your emotions sometimes control you......:innocent::rotf:

I totally agree Good Friends, Laugh, Cry sometimes. Just FAMILY. It is great to know that if you need to really talk to someone that you could call members here and they would be there for you.

LOVE YA EVERYONE

It's hard for me to hammer on you after you say something like that Cindy....but your absolutely right. There isn't another place like this on the net, I don't quite know what we have, but it is special.

I too have made many, I hope, Lifelong friends here. I am amazed at this group and very proud to be one of the members here. You folks keep me humble...and thats not an easy feat.

I blame it all on the people....all you people....when you all came together, something special happened. Heck...I'm not even menopausal. :)

Been thru that, 40 degrees out and she puts a fan in the window...... Wish those power surges would flatten out...

Yep, Bunch of SPECIAL people on this site. :shock3:

:rotf::rotf:

what a great bunch, tightest knit site in the world. never have seen another one even close. and i'm not miniaplausible either. did i spell that right? thanks don, cindy, brad, lonna, pegster, black owl, lowel, and on and on and on ,etc., for being there when everyone needs yo'all. thanks to all the members for being there for me to harass, and enjoy communicating with, anytime of the day. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

I totally agree with both. :Laugh: This is a special group, not necessarily riding the little bus special either though some.......... well lets not go there. :rotf::rotf:Because of this group lots of us have traveled to places we may not have gotten. Lets face it how many of us would have ever thought to go to Oberlin OH. We've met a bunch of wacky folks we can have fun with. Don all this starts at the head.

You're absolutely right Cindy plenty of laughing, crying, and sometimes getting a bit mad, but it all works out in the end.

Margaret

I enjoy the stories, the pictures of trips made, the new people you meet. the how to fix forums. The interests of Motorcycling.

Damn, theres more people out there like me. We dream about, traveling this big Country, and into the unknown Rahlm, of Canada (Been there, Loved It)

I come home from work, and sit down on the computer,, and its like talking on the phone, to all my freinds.

When I can, I visit the Chat room. I enjoy the antics of Mini & Yama Mom

(I believe they are the true reason I kept coming back to this site)

I've never met them, But there In My Heart :crying:

I thank Freebird, for the insite to start this Awesome site:thumbsup::clap2::happy65::2133::innocent-emoticon::2143: And, Man, I love this happy faces:crying::crying::crying:

Yes, This is my home, In my home...............:happy34: