Weather forcast says we just might get some snow!:crying::snow: NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! Now ask me why Im moving to Florida!:draming:

I know why you're moving to Florida!! All the old folk go down there to live. You're just too old now!! :rotf:

I totally agree with you about the snow though. Every time I hear about it I think about moving.

Are you really moving to Florida? If so, it's not quite the place it used to be. The bugs, heat and humidity and other factors come into play. I read recently that Fla. is currently in a trend where more people are leaving VS coming in on a daily basis. And as far as riding areas Fls. is not the place. Before everyone from Fla. rips me I'm from FLa. and I still have much family there. Quite a few of them want to leave as well.

If you're really looking to move you may want to look at areas such as the mountain areas in SW Va, NC and Tenn. Some beautiful riding areas/roads. Fla? Not for me anymore. I did want to go back at one point but no longer.

Edited by Bigfoot

The only people who live in Florida is OLD PEOPLE and there PARENTS.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wish you luck there PITBULL will mis having you in Colorado. I have been to Florida a couple times and with the bugs and humididity I just could not handle it.

Good luck to you both.....................................Ron

Yes, I'm old, I'm 46, and Yes I'm moving Out of South Florida, Been here for 16 years.

Live Just North Of North Cuba, Florida, (OH) I Mean Miami.

Still love the SunShine, hate the afternoon rain showers, I'm okay with hurricanes.

I make the best money afterwards, a Cat 1, will do just fine. keep me busy for a good year. Snow, whats Snow?????:draming::parrots::hihi::cool17::witch_brew:

Yes, I'm old, I'm 46, and Yes I'm moving Out of South Florida, Been here for 16 years.

Live Just North Of North Cuba, Florida, (OH) I Mean Miami.

Still love the SunShine, hate the afternoon rain showers, I'm okay with hurricanes.

I make the best money afterwards, a Cat 1, will do just fine. keep me busy for a good year. Snow, whats Snow?????:draming::parrots::hihi::cool17::witch_brew:

Good thing you're moving OUT of Florida. 46 is way to young to be there. :rotf:

You mis-read him Gibby...hes not leaving Florida but moving up here to Northern Florida. I love my bugs and humidity and straight roads, especially that nice oceanfront A1A...so there. Snow was also one of the reasons why I left NYC. :draming:

You mis-read him Gibby...hes not leaving Florida but moving up here to Northern Florida. I love my bugs and humidity and straight roads, especially that nice oceanfront A1A...so there. Snow was also one of the reasons why I left NYC. :draming:

Well, didn't really "mis-read". I read it over a couple 3 or 4 times trying to decide if he meant he wasn't moving out of Florida. I just took it that he lives in South Florida and was moving out of South Florida into another state. Just took him a little farther than he meant to go.

Either way, 46 ain't old. :thumbsup2:

Weather forcast says we just might get some snow!:crying::snow: NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! Now ask me why Im moving to Florida!:draming:

Tell me about it, Im running the Pikes Peak Ascent & Marathon on Saturday and Sunday their calling for a high of 60 on Saturday so at 14000 Ft. it should be a balmy 35 or 40 if IM lucky:bang head:Hoping for some sun on Sunday:sun1: wish me luck.

Stay safe and keep the rubber on the road.

Michael

Edited by talonsx2
oops

Weather forcast says we just might get some snow!:crying::snow:

Nooooo!! He said the "S" word!!

Maybe that was what Squidley was talking about in his Fireside Chat...

Also, when Buddyrich said the "D" word in the ventures west thread, that was just as bad, as the S word. IMO

:stirthepot:

Well I didnt get any snow yet....yet. But I am under a flood watch since its been raining for a day and a half. Flood possible until Sunday. Trail Ridge Rd is closed cuz they got 6 inches of snow.. Thats less than 1/2 hr from my house. I friggin hate snow. And yes I am really moving to FL. Boynton Beach to be exact. Have some family there and I have a job there waiting for me.Spent some time there this summer on my cross country trip. Im all about getting the hell outta the snow. Makes my bones hurt and now that wifey has had hip replacement shes gonna hurt as well......time to get gone. Leaving next June I think. Just gotta tie up loose ends here.