It's that time again, so here we go.....

Lets call it from now until September...oh 15th, I'm taking $5 off of the 1st gen driving light brackets.

They are normally $30 shipped to your door, so now let's call them $25 shipped in the continental USA and $30 into Canada (sorry guys, mail is eating me alive shipping to you)

:yikes:

If you have been procrastinating and waiting to see if they will go on sale, here's the chance. I probably have about 40 sets left and once they are gone....their gone, I wont be making anymore

:no-no-no:

So come on now and buy them all up, I need some more chrome for the '08

:banana:

Edited by Squidley

For the benefit of those of us who are new to the board, do you have any pics of the brackets themselves and of them mounted on the bike?

Thanks!

Wayne,

If you click on the link below the 2nd paragraph, it will show the ad in the classifieds with pics.

Just sent you $25.00 using paypal.

Thanks for the deal.

John,

Got your payment and your brackets were sent out yesterday, thanks for your business.

Folks were getting off to a good start with the sale, have sold 4 sets already. If you want a set of these brackets this will be the lowest price I can offer them for and still make any money on them.....Buy them up!

IMHO, these are a MUST HAVE for anyone with a 1st gen! Squidley put these on my bike when he came down to work on it and they are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! They look awesome on the bike and position your driving lights absolutely perfectly! HUGE difference over where they used to be mounted!