IGNORED

For Tom E and all that are missed

Dusk

Sherry,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Sounds like Tom was a heck of a great guy. I read about the accident and all that you have been through and we are truly touched by your correspondence with the VentureRiders.

Yes, I tell my wife Ruth that I love her every day. We are blessed to have someone to love like this.

I hope and pray that you and your family are doing well.

Bob

• 1 year later...

Dear Tom E,

I am sharing my thoughts and feelings with your old venture rider family. I spent yesterday driving on a quilt shop hop. All by myself. Drove over the freeway where i drove my first adventure on the "red devil", then ended up driving back home over the pavement where you rode the red devil home. I passed the shop where we gave the man the money for the bike. Up behind the shop was the Burger King where I laid that bike down. Damaged my knee...you were so worried about me. Little did we know that bike would be the last time you knew life, on it is where your life ended. Where our happy, loving union knew no more. Your life as a fantastic husband, lover and best firend; great and loving dad quit. The memories flooded me as I drove. I passed MC, enjoying the warm, sunny day. I passed green hills. Oh how you loved the california green hills. I mourned you last night, I cried a lot. I miss you, I miss riding, I love you and continue to relive my memories of you. April 30th. Thank you for the love you gave me. It was so good, thank you Tom E. LIfe moves on without you. God is taking care of me, as are Bill and the boys.

Your sassy, your sherry, your love...

Dear Tom E,

I am sharing my thoughts and feelings with your old venture rider family. I spent yesterday driving on a quilt shop hop. All by myself. Drove over the freeway where i drove my first adventure on the "red devil", then ended up driving back home over the pavement where you rode the red devil home. I passed the shop where we gave the man the money for the bike. Up behind the shop was the Burger King where I laid that bike down. Damaged my knee...you were so worried about me. Little did we know that bike would be the last time you knew life, on it is where your life ended. Where our happy, loving union knew no more. Your life as a fantastic husband, lover and best firend; great and loving dad quit. The memories flooded me as I drove. I passed MC, enjoying the warm, sunny day. I passed green hills. Oh how you loved the california green hills. I mourned you last night, I cried a lot. I miss you, I miss riding, I love you and continue to relive my memories of you. April 30th. Thank you for the love you gave me. It was so good, thank you Tom E. LIfe moves on without you. God is taking care of me, as are Bill and the boys.

Your sassy, your sherry, your love...

Ive wondered alot about you...Im glad you are doing OK Sherry..If ever in Texas in my area give Deb and I a call..Your ride is waiting. Tom and Debby

You know life is odd in that virtually anyone, anywhere can be trained to fill your shoes at work. But, it doesn't work that way in our personal relationships. No one can replace us. Once you loose your mom, your dad, your child, your spouse, that life is no more. Gone. Only touchable with your mind. I have such a poor memory, that I "practice" remembering Tom. We plan to go out to Chevy's on the 30th to talk about dad and how wonderful he was. I hope to come home and look at a few old movies we have. My youngest son, Randy (who is at boarding school right now, and happy I might ad) has his first GF. Her mom took the kids on a hike and took pictures. She posted them on her FB page and it was so sweet. How I wish Tom could see his son holding hands with a girl, and smiling, like only a man can, at his catch. My son is becoming a man and I must embrace and watch it for Tom and I both. He has his daddy's dimples, and I hear his dad's compassionate and tender heart. Thanks for letting me share with you....btw...I am going to greenville texas in June for a week. Going to see Tom's daughter and her family. Randy and Bill are going with me. Funny, I use to hate to go to Texas. Now, I ache to reach and and touch all that Tom heald so dear, his kids, his Bible, and I wish I could touch that old red devil and his blue venture machine again.....ahhh...memories...