IGNORED

To all first gen rider's!!!

dray

Sorry not a one of you could get a bike running to show up at squids ride this weekend maybe next time you could trailer them up there and we could all work on getting one running for a ride as I would love to see one some time thats not just in a Pic in the gerage or sittin on the side of the road

anyways we all had a good ride without working on a scoot

Dray

I would love to see one some time thats not just in a Pic in the gerage or sittin on the side of the road

Dray

Looks like you have a short memory (what memory):stirthepot:, after all I was at your place last month. I even gave you a Yamaha Canada ball cap, even bought lunch while we were out on a ride.

Come over to PIP, I'll be there on the friday afternoon (as per my current plan). Or can't you ride for more than a few hours...........:stirthepot::stirthepot::canada:

Sorry not a one of you could get a bike running to show up at squids ride this weekend maybe next time you could trailer them up there and we could all work on getting one running for a ride as I would love to see one some time thats not just in a Pic in the gerage or sittin on the side of the road

Dray

tread lightly there, dic!

crow is a terrible tasting meat!

the more you chew it , the bigger it gets!

ain't never been a second gen, that could outrun a first gen, and NEVER will be!

just jt

I can tell you where a BUNCH of them were....and running ahead of the 2nd Gens.

what? where they were! was that when they were runnin way back when!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Looks like you have a short memory (what memory):stirthepot:, after all I was at your place last month. I even gave you a Yamaha Canada ball cap, even bought lunch while we were out on a ride.

Come over to PIP, I'll be there on the friday afternoon (as per my current plan). Or can't you ride for more than a few hours...........:stirthepot::stirthepot::canada:

you talk my boss into giving me a pay check without having to go to work and ill be at every event there is ( if i can remember where i was going ) LOL:smile5:

tread lightly there, dic!

crow is a terrible tasting meat!

the more you chew it , the bigger it gets!

ain't never been a second gen, that could outrun a first gen, and NEVER will be!

just jt

cool so crow is a better deal than BEEF! as you get more for your money :think:

Well I was there until Thur., sorry I couldn't stay and ride with you all. But I did ride an 86 back to Louisiana from Brad's, 1400 miles and it never left me on the side of the road:rasberry:

WOW! your lucky its all down hill from Michigan to Louisiana or you would have had to push it:banana:

Hey Guys your all great its what makes it so much fun to be a member of this group and every one is good about taking a joke and having fun with it

Dray:15_8_211[1]:

Not only did we have plenty of 1st gens we even seen some that weren't with us up in them mountains. I guess the 1st gens were just looking for more of a challenging ride.:rotf::rotf:

Margaret

yep tow em up the hill and let em roll down :stirthepot::smile5::stirthepot:

Dray

They were all out riding. Not sitting around posing for photo-ops..... :rotf::rotf:

The thing I dont understand is Dray doesnt have either, he only has half an engine and it aint a first or second gen...... what up with that? then hes pinging on the first gens hoping the second gen guys cant tell what hes riding...:witch_brew::stirthepot::rasberry::sign busted:

ya and mine goes as fast as yours with half an engine just think what she could do with the other half HA HA HA:15_8_211[1]: OH YA! AND I SHOWED UP!!!! with a runnin bike:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::15_8_211[1]: what ya got to say now Dudette:rotf::rotf::rotf:

ya and mine goes as fast as yours with half an engine just think what she could do with the other half HA HA HA OH YA! AND I SHOWED UP!!!! with a runnin bike what ya got to say now Dudette

I didn't know they served armadillo burgers in michigan???:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

a lot of first gens were down at Ashville, then taking adventurous roads on the way home.

bongobob and i did tail of the dragon today, i wish those noisy v twins would get out of our way or pull over. it was okay, but the 1Rooster route 80 was better i thought.

we met up with a fairly new 83 venture owner, he paid 400 bucks and only put a battery in it and has been riding it for a year and a half. i hope we see him on the site.

cheers, Scott:canada: