IGNORED

Finally an official Bad Biker Dude!

:bawling:During a heartwrenching and suspenseful ceremony conducted in the tranquil setting at the KOA campground Saturday morning, Sledgehammer officially became crowned "Bad Biker Dude" by Riderduke with a Hot Red Pepper Doo Rag!!! Sledgehammer was speechless throughout the entire ceremony attended by the Venture Rally Family. :farmer::grandma::322:

After the ceremony, a tribute ride was led by Sleeperhawk followed by several members of the Venture Rider Family to Cherokee, North Carolina. :Venture::7_6_3[1]::900[1]::motorcycle::biker::7_2_104[1]: (That's Tim up front - everyone else is going the wrong way!):whistling:

The group had to indoctrinate Sledeghammer with the meaning of the Blueridge Parkway Sign by means of riding through heavy slow tourist traffic on the Parkway. :bang head:

The ride was highlighted with a downtown parade through Gatlinburg, Tennessee. The group was to pull over according to the City of Gatlinburg Police Department due to the overwhelming response to the parade of the Venture bikers downtown. :Bunny2:

Sledgehammer was overcome with emotion and had to be consoled. :bawling:

But as you can see by the final picture, Sledgehammer has emerged into his new role effortlessly!:superman:

Congratulations, Sledgehammer!:thumbsup2:

Your loving family friends!:bighug:

I thought we were to pull over because of all the wolf whistles Sleeperhawk and Sledgehammer were making at the pretty girls in G-burg!!! :whistling:

I'm just glad we got out of there before the cops showed up in force! :rotf:

Congratulations Tim. It couldn't of happened to a nicer guy. Next step up the ladder will be "Bad A$$ Biker Dude". For that I think the reward is a nice big tattoo. :080402gudl_prv:

Gary, believe it or not, we tried! As a matter of fact, there was a tattoo shop right next to our restaurant in Cherokee! Tim just wasn't quite that ready!:stirthepot::cool10::whistling:

Edited by Sleeperhawk's Mechanic

Yes, I am a "Bad Biker" Dude and I have my wife's permission to say that. And I am upholding "Bad Biker" traditions. You Know what they are, frequent Dairy Queen stops, lots of Meet and Eats, and gatherings of VR friends. I am a new man. I am a "Bad Biker". Just don't hold it against me that I am to scared to get a tattoo:15_8_211[1]:

:nanner:.

Yes, I am a "Bad Biker" Dude and I have my wife's permission to say that. And I am upholding "Bad Biker" traditions. You Know what they are, frequent Dairy Queen stops, lots of Meet and Eats, and gatherings of VR friends. I am a new man. I am a "Bad Biker". Just don't hold it against me that I am to scared to get a tattoo

Tell you what Tim, seeing your one Bad Biker Dude, lets do something for say....St. Judes

You and I will collect donations and we will get Tattooed at the same time at a given date and location....what do you say.....tough guy :stickpoke:

Tell you what Tim, seeing your one Bad Biker Dude, lets do something for say....St. Judes

You and I will collect donations and we will get Tattooed at the same time at a given date and location....what do you say.....tough guy :stickpoke:

Hey , that sounds like a Great Idear ! I'll go one step further and pay for the Tattoos if you allow my son to do it ! My son is a tattoo artist and also does Body Piercings too .

Tim , if you are scared , I think we can talk RiderDuke to hold your hand ....:12101:

BEER30

"Tell you what Tim, seeing your one Bad Biker Dude, lets do something for say....St. Judes

You and I will collect donations and we will get Tattooed at the same time at a given date and location....what do you say.....tough guy ":stickpoke:

"Hey , that sounds like a Great Idear ! I'll go one step further and pay for the Tattoos if you allow my son to do it ! My son is a tattoo artist and also does Body Piercings too .

Tim , if you are scared , I think we can talk RiderDuke to hold your hand ....":12101:

I'm not scared, I just would rather get the tattoo on my Bad Biker Dude Do-Rag And RiderDuke can hold it while it is being tattooed. And I will make a donation to St. Judes. Or maybe I could get a tattoo of a pimple. Or my all time favorite is the eyes of the Ceratopogonidae to scale. Let me think about it. :Laugh:

Hey , that sounds like a Great Idear ! I'll go one step further and pay for the Tattoos if you allow my son to do it ! My son is a tattoo artist and also does Body Piercings too .

Tim , if you are scared , I think we can talk RiderDuke to hold your hand ....:12101:

BEER30

I'm not scared, I just would rather get the tattoo on my Bad Biker Dude Do-Rag And RiderDuke can hold it while it is being tattooed. And I will make a donation to St. Judes. Or maybe I could get a tattoo of a pimple. Or my all time favorite is the eyes of the Ceratopogonidae to scale. Let me think about it. :Laugh:

Gene.....That would work for me, Tim....think about it, just think of how much money we could raise for St. Judes if we did get one

:scratchchin: When Hal and I did our headshave we raised over $2200

Gene.....That would work for me, Tim....think about it, just think of how much money we could raise for St. Judes if we did get one

:scratchchin: When Hal and I did our headshave we raised over $2200

Talked to the son , The TAT's are covered on this end . Just need to get this Fund Raiser going !

I think we need another contest by submitting Tattoo's for Tim and Squid to view and possibly pick out for there own . Maybe some good Cheesecake artwork for Squid and for Tim ......? (I'll refrain any suggestions for now) . Just remember Tim , Tattoo's are somewhat permanent , but they can be placed in areas that are not a noticeable ! If you can put up with some of us characters , a simple Tattoo is nothing , :happy34:.

Been a while since I donated to St. Judes . I pledge the first $100.00 .

BEER30

Talked to the son , The TAT's are covered on this end . Just need to get this Fund Raiser going !

I think we need another contest by submitting Tattoo's for Tim and Squid to view and possibly pick out for there own . Maybe some good Cheesecake artwork for Squid and for Tim ......? (I'll refrain any suggestions for now) . Just remember Tim , Tattoo's are somewhat permanent , but they can be placed in areas that are not a noticeable ! If you can put up with some of us characters , a simple Tattoo is nothing , :happy34:.

Been a while since I donated to St. Judes . I pledge the first $100.00 .

BEER30

I like it Gene....now if TIM would only concede we could get a thread going on it and see how much money we can raise :whistling:

Not that I'm pressuring you into anything TIM

Tim you can get a little one on your tush, butt cheek wherever you won't have to show it off. I'll check on some designs for Tim I'm sure one of us can come up with something really appropriate.:whistling:

Margaret

Please tell me you won't post any pics if that happens!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Go ahead Tim just git-r-done it is for a good cause. Just think of the kids you could help. Getting a tattoo isn't that bad I did it and yes I want another one. Ideas: small one on the inside of wrist that watch would cover later, On the top of the arm, on shoulder. Yes you can even get one that clothes would cover.

It would not have to be a big one. You could get Yamaha symbol, vr logo, star logo

Think the money is going to St Judes.

Man I have been racking my head trying to come up with a way we could all have fun and raise some more money for St. Jude.....I was thinking a ride on a weekend where we could all meet up at St. Judes....and take the tour again and make the donation............This could really be big..............the event not the tattos.........Could even be a St. Jude tatto with the VR logo.......Lets go for it..................I might even get a tat like that........its for a great cause.........The Kids of St. Jude.We could also have a contest to design the tat...........:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Go ahead Tim just git-r-done it is for a good cause. Just think of the kids you could help. Getting a tattoo isn't that bad I did it and yes I want another one. Ideas: small one on the inside of wrist that watch would cover later, On the top of the arm, on shoulder. Yes you can even get one that clothes would cover.

It would not have to be a big one. You could get Yamaha symbol, vr logo, star logo

Think the money is going to St Judes.

Before this steamroller mows me down.....Lets take a minute and breathe. OK This has gotten really real, real fast, that being said..... I am game for this, in all seriousness, but Tim has to be comfortable doing this, and it might not be all of Tims choice. He is married and even though some of us might be cool with getting a Tat, his wife may have reservations, or any of a dozen other reasons.

You all know me, I am VOICETEROUS (sp?) and thick skinned, I'm pretty much game for anything. That being said I dont want Tim to feel that we are pressuring him into this because I mentioned St. Judes. We can always come up with a different contest to raise money for St. Judes thst would involve a sacrifise on my behalf.

Lets give Tim some breathing room and see how he feel about it. Please refrain from PMing him about doing this as I want this to be very cool with him and his family.

......Man I sure gotta be careful with what I say around you folks

:doh:

Hey Squid , If a Tattoo is too much and I do respect any decision that Tim comes too , my son also does piercings . We could get Tim a set of VR Guardian Bell earrings . It would definitely detour any Gremlins and cure any whines or chirps that his scoot may have ! :nanner:

BEER30

Tim you can get a little one on your tush, butt cheek wherever you won't have to show it off. I'll check on some designs for Tim I'm sure one of us can come up with something really appropriate.:whistling:

Margaret

How about a nice little "WoodStock" on his ankle? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: