IGNORED

problem w/the ebay connect

duke

Is anyone having trouble connecting to the ebay link at the bottom of the home page .

When I go to the bottom of the ebay list I see that there is 290 articles for sale. When I click on the link it comes up with 2700 articles for sale many of which are not related to bikes.

Does anyone have a suggestion???

Is anyone having trouble connecting to the ebay link at the bottom of the home page .

When I go to the bottom of the ebay list I see that there is 290 articles for sale. When I click on the link it comes up with 2700 articles for sale many of which are not related to bikes.

Does anyone have a suggestion???

I had this exact problem a month ago....Someone said the clear the cache and delete cookies...I did that but it didn't help..

About a week ago,it just started working normal again....:confused24::confused24::confused24:

This is way above my head......:starz:

This is a fairly recent problem. Ebay has apparently changed the way they do the searches. If you click on the link and get to the Ebay page, you can then narrow it down again by clicking categories in the left column.

I'll take a look at in when I'm on the road again after the weekend and see if I can get it straightened out again.

This is a fairly recent problem. Ebay has apparently changed the way they do the searches. If you click on the link and get to the Ebay page, you can then narrow it down again by clicking categories in the left column.

I'll take a look at in when I'm on the road again after the weekend and see if I can get it straightened out again.

Thanks Don,I know when I told you about it a month ago,you were thinking I was just another computer dummy....See,sometimes the voices I hear in my head are actually right and I'm not nuts......

So please cancel the order for my helmet......:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Every one knows lead is for Kryptonite. :big-grin-emoticon:

Yeah. Laugh about the Krytonite now.:(

That's the reason why I'm no longer bullet proof! Darned Jimmy Olsen. Always hiding a piece of that stuff in my lunchbox for giggles. Did I mention that I now have to wear glasses too? And forget about leaping over tall buildings. I do good if I can crawl onto my recliner.