IGNORED

Private Threads

Yammer Dan

The only private threads here are for the planning committee of the International Rally. It is very hard for those members to keep up with all the private message, emails, etc. over the period of a year. Having a private area for the planners makes it much easier for them. I assume that is what you are talking about?

Dan,

Private threads are only set up for planning of rallies/M&E and such to allow organizers a way to communicate without having to do it all by PM. We aren't trying to hide anything, but it gets really difficult to sort through all the thread to find info. The latest one was set-up for the 2009 Arkansas rally. We plan to come to the group for opinions on alot of stuff. Its everyone's rally and we are working hard to make it the best so far.

Hope that answers your question.

PS. If you don't want to see the private thread in your view there is a way to ignore it so it won't even show as a choice.

Jay

eck ,i was wondering where you were at. you been awful quite this week. bill :rasberry:

Hovering Bill, just hovering...

Perched ...out of site...out of the way..out of mind...but watching...

do not forget the private info about those 100 + Deg. temps we have down here in Aug. (We like keep that to our selfs down here).

bring some cool bandannas soaked in cold water and we will see you there. If you forget yours I will bring extras that I will sale cheep. LOL

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]: