IGNORED

Ride Like a Pro IV DVD for FREE!!!!!!!

KiteSquid

There is three copies of Ride Like a Pro (RLAP) IV or V DVD's that are free for anybody who wants it. FREE, but they have to agree NOT to copy it, and to pass it along for FREE to the next person after a short viewing sesson.... maybe two weekes???? The sender pays the postage, NOT the recipient, so no money changes hands, this I think will keep it all leagal!!

To request to be put on this list, please post to this thread and you will be put on in order posted on my next vist to the thread. There is no need to PM me as you will only be put on the list if you post to this thread...

Once you reach the top of the list, you wll have to PM the person who has a copy your name and mailing address, but dont put it in this thread!!!!!

This thread is staying busy!!!! I hope I did not miss anybody!!!! If I did miss you, please remind me to put you in the proper place in line and I apologize if I missed anybody.

Also, if you want on the list, please post to the thread instead of PMing me.

People who originally, freely gave away their copy of RLAP IV or V

KiteSquid ;) Hey, thats me.....

Friesman1 :sun:

jburrell :sun:

People who currently have a copy AND who they need to send it to: (You should PM each other to get the address to send it to...) ALSO, please post to this thread when you send it or receive it!!!!!

Foxman send to jkt69

Feets send to Pilot

r12guy send to Annie in Rockingham, Perth Austrailia

International copy: Currently touring the US...

Canada

Australia

United States

Jburrell (Would like to see RLAP IV as he has viewed RLAP V)

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

Naked Rider (changed forum name from 1_2_ride_RSV)

krome rose

BurgyMon

timgray

wtho

VegasVic

mastermechanic

CMIK

MikeC

Kbay

jhw47

Shep in Phoenix AZ

PB&J in Waterloo NY

spgarner in Las Vegas NV

HIGHWAY PILOT in Miami FL

Reed somewhere in ND

indianriverjack in Belpre OH

1sttenor in Jeff City MO

Condor in Carmichael Ca

edsfidc in Chesapeake VA

fixit3546 in Mechanicsburg (Bentonia) MS

RandyR in Dahlonega GA

highwayrydr in Orono ME

GaThumper in Cleveland GA

PLEASE Remember to please post something you learned from the video.

I have a question for those of you who have viewed it: Did you go buy your own copy of RLAP V? Don't forget to ask for your VentureRider forum discount.

And again, I am not connected with RLAP, I just want my fellow bikers to have a long and healthy life on two wheels and anyway that we all can learn to ride safely is a good thing!!!!!!

BTW, if you are tired of waiting, or would like to purchase your own copy please click HERE to order and be sure to ask for your Venture Rider Forum member discount. IIRC it saves you $5. BTW this DVD is worth every penny!!!!!!!

Please take me off the list...I bought one for myself and friends around here. Thanks abunch

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it, viewed it, liked it!

I didn't get any 'brand new' information, but the re-emphasis on head and eyes was very good for me! Sometimes it is easy to let the little things slide and forget to continue to work on my skills, which means developing bad habits!

So with three DVDs on the list...who is next? (that answer may need to come from KiteSquid....not just everyone volunteering!)

Okay,

If I can get my name on the list, there are several in this area that can view it and then I can pass it forward.

Thanks for the offer.

:15_8_211[1]:

Hey Black Owl,

I bought Ride Like a Pro V this year. We can have a viewing party or I can loan my copy to you.

Got it, viewed it, liked it!

So with three DVDs on the list...who is next? (that answer may need to come from KiteSquid....not just everyone volunteering!)

Who did you get it from????? I dont rember seeing it posted..... but I am an idiot.

There is three copies of Ride Like a Pro (RLAP) IV or V DVD's that are free for anybody who wants it. FREE, but they have to agree NOT to copy it, and to pass it along for FREE to the next person after a short viewing sesson.... maybe two weekes???? The sender pays the postage, NOT the recipient, so no money changes hands, this I think will keep it all leagal!!

To request to be put on this list, please post to this thread and you will be put on in order posted on my next vist to the thread. There is no need to PM me as you will only be put on the list if you post to this thread...

Once you reach the top of the list, you wll have to PM the person who has a copy your name and mailing address, but dont put it in this thread!!!!!

This thread is staying busy!!!! I hope I did not miss anybody!!!! If I did miss you, please remind me to put you in the proper place in line and I apologize if I missed anybody.

Also, if you want on the list, please post to the thread instead of PMing me.

KiteSquid ;) Hey, thats me.....

People who currently have a copy AND who they need to send it to: (You should PM each other to get the address to send it to...) ALSO, please post to this thread when you send it or receive it!!!!!

Foxman send to jkt69

Pilot send to Scooter

r12guy send to Annie in Rockingham, Perth Austrailia

International copy: Currently touring the US...

Canada

Australia

United States

skydoc_17

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Roadhand

Naked Rider (changed forum name from 1_2_ride_RSV)

krome rose

BurgyMon

timgray

wtho

VegasVic

mastermechanic

MikeC

Kbay

jhw47

Shep in Phoenix AZ

spgarner in Las Vegas NV

HIGHWAY PILOT in Miami FL

Reed somewhere in ND

indianriverjack in Belpre OH

1sttenor in Jeff City MO

Condor in Carmichael Ca

edsfidc in Chesapeake VA

fixit3546 in Mechanicsburg (Bentonia) MS

RandyR in Dahlonega GA

highwayrydr in Orono ME

GaThumper in Cleveland GA

WaltH in Rockledge FL

Blackjack in Snellville GA

Black Owl in Apple Valley MN

eusa1 in Dixon IL

PLEASE Remember to please post something you learned from the video.

I have a question for those of you who have viewed it: Did you go buy your own copy of RLAP V? Don't forget to ask for your VentureRider forum discount.

And again, I am not connected with RLAP, I just want my fellow bikers to have a long and healthy life on two wheels and anyway that we all can learn to ride safely is a good thing!!!!!!

BTW, if you are tired of waiting, or would like to purchase your own copy please click HERE to order and be sure to ask for your Venture Rider Forum member discount. IIRC it saves you $5. BTW this DVD is worth every penny!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I have a suggestion.... the list of people is long and I am trying to send the video on to the next person, but some on the list seem to be missing and others don't receive private messages, which means that there is no good way to contact with them...can someone (like a moderate type person) check to make sure that the people on the list are still on VR and if they still want it.

I am just waiting to hear from the last person I've tried contact...but it might make the video move easier. Just a thought, this is a fairly old thread.

OK, I have a suggestion.... the list of people is long and I am trying to send the video on to the next person, but some on the list seem to be missing and others don't receive private messages, which means that there is no good way to contact with them...can someone (like a moderate type person) check to make sure that the people on the list are still on VR and if they still want it.

I am just waiting to hear from the last person I've tried contact...but it might make the video move easier. Just a thought, this is a fairly old thread.

I think I was one of the guys you sent a pm too.. Not sur esomeone sent me a Pm. ANd I am waiting for a updated list myself. HOpe it will be soon as I am ready to pass it along myself.

Davcid

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I update the list a few minutes ago and NOW it is time to update the list again... NICE!!!!!

KiteSquid ;)

People who currently have a copy AND who they need to send it to:

calperin send to 2RDLX

robbitybob send to KingSizer

Canada copy: Sunman send to Sleepy2

Canada

Sleepy2

sarges46

gunkylump

Might I suggest that this copy go to Australia once it has made the circuit in Canada.........IF they have a NTSC compatible player.

Australia Maybe not as the DVD's are NTSC and Australia uses PAL format. spear should be checking to see if his DVD player will play NTSC DVDs

spear

United States

jvbailey3

Yammer Dan

Foxman

Cjacobs

jkt69

Bob Myers

Juggler

Kenw

Feets

Spankym

r12guy

Pilot

BOO

skydoc_17

Pilot

Scooter

uthpda

camotor1

painterman67

Smith

Iowawegian

Bubber

Remember to please post something you learned from the video.

Hey Bubber.....after reading through the original posts....to me it looks like you are next on the list after me....

pm me your address and I will send it in the mail today!!

Otay ! I got the DVD

I printed a copy of the list above this post and when I get done I will send it to

"Roadhand"

I will put a copy of the list in with the DVD.

Roadhand please send me your address so I have it ready when I mail it. Thanks

Bubber

aka Steve