IGNORED

Price on New Venture?

CreekIP

High all,

I'm looking hard at a new 08 Charcoal/Silver Venture S. The out the door price is $15689.96. Is this a good price or do you think I can get the deal down some more? I don't want to push too hard cause I've only found two in the state and the same dealer has both. Any input is apprecieated.

Mark, I saw on line a dealer in California where you can get one for less - however less doesn't always make something a good deal. If you trust the dealer. If you like the bike. If you have the dough. Pull the trigger and let'er go!

Mark,

I agree with Bob but I do believe you can do better and still have a good relation with your dealer.

When it's all said and done you both have to be happy with the deal and a little chewing on the price never hurt anything.

It's just in my nature to not pay with the guy is asking I guess.

Jerry

Since most of the 08 around here are going for close to 18000 and I got mine for around 15500, I figured it was a good deal. Especially since I do trust this dealer. and I did not have to go out of state which would have cost me gas, motel, food.

Later in the year, you will get a better deal, just depends on how bad you want it now.

Guest Dandy1

Mark, whenever you finalize your deal have them throw in a 20% discount on accessories. My dealer did and it will save you a bunch of money down the road. They set me up in their computer system and all I have to do is tell the cashier my name and when they ring up my purchase it discounts 20% off. They have done that for every customer I have sent them.

Good luck!

Guest kozman01

I knoiw Honda East in Toledo, OH was running a special a few months ago for 07 Midnights fro 12999. 75 Doc fee and tax. They might still run that for you if you remind them of that sale.