IGNORED

Front Fender Bumper

Yuppers, that wil bring big bucks! Nice mod with the lenses swapping out to clear lense wqith amber bulbs!

Black Owl, look which way the bulb mounts. Switching to an LED with the bulb mounted sideways like that might not be as bright due to the direction of the bulb. LED lights tend to be directional...

Yuppers, that wil bring big bucks! Nice mod with the lenses swapping out to clear lense wqith amber bulbs!

Black Owl, look which way the bulb mounts. Switching to an LED with the bulb mounted sideways like that might not be as bright due to the direction of the bulb. LED lights tend to be directional...

Check www.superbrightleds.com for the x5 360 degree LEDs.

Greetings...

Ozark are you the one that outbid me by 50 cents on that lower chin scoop - cow catcher this morning? Serves me right for sleeping in so late!

Dang-it! Oh well, I'd already bid what I considered max- but I did just drop $65 for misc mounting hardware for it and a few other things from an online parts house. Maybe I'll just put some Mad-Max rocket launchers down there. hehehhehe. Got some left over from the recent independance day madness. They're a lot of fun when playing night lazer tag...

I think there are at least three front fenders that I'm watching - an 83, an 84, and an 87. Mines all cracked up - but anything I buy would have to be filled, sanded and repainted anyway - so I might as well just do it to the one I have...

Hey Ozark,

Were you able to get that bumper? Sold for less than what I tought it would.

No, when I saw the seat go for $360 and the stock tool kit over $80, (sold for $102) just thought ebay had it's full portion of buyers with big pockets and I just kinda slid off the scene. First time one goes for a decent price and I just walked away.:think: :think: SOMEONE PLEASE KICK ME !!! (Online only!!) :buttkick::buttkick:

I hear ya Orazk. I've let some stuff get away from me to. I've sat up late a few times waiting for a sniper shootout that never happened and got a winning bid in in the last few seconds. Ya never know which way it will go. Don't worry, there will always be more.

:stickpoke:

I hear ya Orazk. I've let some stuff get away from me to. I've sat up late a few times waiting for a sniper shootout that never happened and got a winning bid in in the last few seconds. Ya never know which way it will go. Don't worry, there will always be more.

:stickpoke:

I snipe everything that I purchase on e-bay. Put in your highest price you are willing to bid with a sniping program and forget about it. I've got many bargains in this way as there is no bidding wars taking place where the testosterone levels often drive the prices higher than new. I once saw a windshield go for over 250.00 when a new one is only slightly over a hundred. I got a front bumper with lights for 20.00 a few years ago.

Dick